Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tiffany XIII

                                             BEAST OF BEAUTY

                      ...AND MY HAND DROPPED WITH MYRRH...

                                                  CHAPTER XIII

                                                      SCENE I

    “While at least Sye honey you got a chance to see her," a witness he's clearing and rubbing pitifully at an emotionally tighten throat, swiping a leaky nose, to tried words squeaking through, "speak with her, at the very least Sissy, but, ah, I can’t, ah, ah, tell you how disgustingly helpless  I, ah feel. But you Sye, gave her, her greatest Joy, Stephanie left here honey knowing her baby son would be with his father." Helping distraught husband, Syefan Erin,as to clean and tidy himself up, they were about to do the third hardest thing ever, face their family with the second hardest choice. Stephanie didn’t view you helpless Sye, but heroic, even a super-hero, I know you don’t want to see it this way, but wherever you think you’ve failed her. You can make amends Sye by giving Jeremy the best home possible, Sye, just think, Jeremy, Jason and Danny will grow up together, school, college, careers, just imagine that, because I have, now are you ready to go in there? You’re right and we're so blessed, so blessed Sissy to have you, I would say I don't deserve you, but I would only hear mother say, of course you do, we all deserve it, for God so loved the world. "He's over there," Arriving at the attorney office, the signing of papers, of one pointing too a play area, was that improbable seemingly only a few hours ago so right there in the moment, Syefan meeting and uniting with his young son, Jeremy Allen Coogan. “He know Mr. Coogan you're here, he also know his mother has passed into her eternal sleep, that was a request of hers, evidently his mother told him all about that sometime ago. He's a very smart boy, as smart as he is beautiful, surely he is your son, we just want you to take good care of him and send us some photo's and stuff, if that's okay, so we'll know how he's doing." Continuing to say was Syefan Erin instead easing over, tears, nose, all leaking, wiping, right into where there were several boys playing all around the same age but no one had to tell him which of them was Jeremy, it was Brad, Nickie and himself as kids, all over again, only Jeremy was a white blonde, so he's even grandma Karsiann. “I’m glad to see Stef was right about him, how, come it hell or high water, Jeremy’s father would come for him, yes, yet sniffing, wiping herself but to see any man, let alone her husband, Syefan Erin this vulnerable, this enhanced with humility and compassion, all human traits that were now so rare, Susan Faye had to have him as her husband, more than any other and now she does, now Susan Faye Coogan. "It’s so sad I tell you a child losing his mother, well any parent, but that seem to be the way of this world, good his father have you and Jeremy a new other, loving mother, ..loving? Tears don't lie Mrs. Coogan, hearts, heads, words, but not tears, what’s this?” this is my favorite wrestler, this is my favorite dog, here, here is my favorite car, truck, well, that's all you know who I am, Jeremy, you’re daddy and how is it you know that? The pictures mommy showed me had your eyes and the word daddy," as one touching Syefan steeping with tears eyes, even taking his tissue, wiping his cheeks, his nose, and his mouth. Hey Jeremy,” handing her hand for shaking did he not hesitate at taking her hand as he’s to sit alongside of them. "My name is Susan, yes, mommy said Moma Susan would be my new mommy until I come to heaven to be with her, she showed me the cross were Jesus died and when he gave his mother to another son, yes, yes, Jesus did do that. I’m really glad to meet you son, here, taking her tissues, wiping her as well, have you Jeremy ever been on a plane? Once, but I was so young, I don't remember, well in order to come home with Susan and I, that's what you want, right? Yes, I can't wait to meet my cousins, Daniel and Jason, mother showed me pictures of them, there's uncle Bradford, Nicholas, and aunt Barbara, there are others, I just can't remember. Well as moma Susan was saying, we’ll gonna have to go on a sky plane, you live in New York, my daddy Syefan Coogan live in New York? How smart you are, you the daddy, you tell me, ” tickled into helping him with his jacket would they not waste any time getting him to the airport and to his new home, his new life, the heavens into the whole world were watching, There are many Jeremy waiting to see, receive and love you, saying their farewell to Mrs. Clara would they get Jeremy off to greener, less depressing pastures he would for now on call home, I know, lifting him into a lay on his shoulder, even a cry on his tall, strong, super father, I know, you miss your mother, we, we miss her too, ...yes, Jeremy, so much, we got you son, we got you.


                   ...AND MY FINGERS WITH SWEET SMELLING MYRRH ..
   
                                                             SCENE II

     "I'm sorry" as this one standing at a lost, making certain he'd come to the right house. left startled  and wondering if Erica and Tiffany had also forsaken the residence as well as Susan when a stranger answered their door. "Is Tiffany home? Well yes," surprising him at caressing his stout, warm hand, gladly, directly along bringing him right in to Tiffany. "You're Nicholas, Tiffany's friend, I'm Ashleigh, I work with them now, you don't remember me do you? No, I'm afraid not, we attended high school together, some college, I know Syefan as well, ah ok, you do Ashleigh look sort of familiar, you did say Tiffany is here? Ah yes, as a matter of fact, you have good timing, she just got here, showered and all, I'll tell her you're here. Wow, that was interesting, kinda scary friendly, glad to get my hand back,  interesting, "Nicholas," as one happily greeting him just before he's to sit was Tiffany Ann noticeably as one all snuggled into a short, silken bath retire, overlaid by a silk cover, just before enclosing it a sheer guise, and she as flawless as usual. "I'm glad you're here, I was coming to see you, to explain ...and in your sleepwear, even if beautiful, no less, but, to explain? "Yes, of course, well I'm glad to see you're alright, you sort of disappeared on me again, on all of us really, a memorable lunch and then nothing these few, well nearly a week, ah, I know, I had a lot to think about, so you're all better now? Yes, better, so where were you, if you don't mind me asking? With a friend, your Mr. Artelon? No, I was with Ronda, with someone Nicholas who helped me understand what is happening here, you told me her brother is in town, Desrek Alum, your first love, my Nicholas first crush,, yes. That when we're madly in love and climaxing you think only of him," please dont do that, that is too sacred Nicholas to belittle, to Tiffany belittle it with the truth? I'm sorry, that was hateful, I was with Bradford, at lunch days past, when I asked him Tiffany why do you hate me so, torture me so, what we must have, be? What on earth, Nicholas you are the most extraordinary person in the world to me, actually it's Desrek Alum, I imagine, but still one more sacred to me than imaging, I know I shouldn't, it’s just Nicholas that this is all so new to me, I just don’t know what the hell I’m doing anymore, saying. The last thing ever I want is to hurt you in any way, perhaps Tiffany like myself, you’re falling in love for the first time ever. What?” Jolted into an emotional cry,  steps off, back, these, this outrageous remark, what on earth was Nicholas Edin talking about, wasn't that Desrek, Mike even, even Christian Cros, weren't they her first love? Look, I know how that must, it's true love or Tiffany a huge, huge mistake to mis-calculation, no ok, don’t come near me with that,  just don’t, I lost, ah, my heart, ah, when Tiffany, when? I know baby, don't call me that, it make me want to scream, that's it, that's freaking it, I'm screaming all over again, and I'm hearing you Tiffany Ann, all over again. I'm so, so sorry, I know how frightening that reality must be for you, falling in love for the first time ever, stop saying that, but this is me, this is Nicholas, I would never leave you, all I know when I fall I want you and you alone Tiffany there this capture. Don’t freaking do that ok! Don’t go Nicholas Edin Coogan making me promises you can’t keep, that none of us can, Mike made me the same, only where is he now? There are our plans and there are gods, anyway, if what you’re saying is true, that I'm stammering and fumbling so horrible over true love, then what was Mike, huh, what was Stephanie? I don’t know Tiffany, what we thought, what our friends and relatives pre adventured for us, even Tiffany this nation and world, designed American Dream, it’s society assessment of us. I know who my heart love and I can't freaking get to him, there's too much, much, then how about Tiffany letting me in on your little secret, who is this mystery love? I don't, but you think you know, you asked me Nicholas on that balcony that night how long had I been in love with you? And I thought of course you'd lost your senses, I could have put you out of your misery of foolishness then and there, now I, maybe, maybe I do love you and I didn't know how not to feel guilty about that, seeing I was engaged to marry another. I've come Tiffany to tell you I'm leaving, ah town, leaving? I don't, I don’t understand, I know I’m sounding like a hypocrite and all after what I just promised but I've been called upon Tiffany to work with some of the most prestigious attorneys in the world, they're expecting me in about two weeks. In two weeks," spinning up, inhaling and exhaling nervously along a barrage of emotions, confusion and heart break of finally coming into the light of true love. "It's not, ah, what you think, if that Tiffany was so I wouldn't be here attempting to explain my folly of decision making. It's far away? Right, too far to catch you when you fall? I guess, how far Nicholas, please?" Actively jerking apart sizable drops glisten all the more by those blazing flames could Tiffany sense deeply this wasn’t at all the beginning she’d pleasured but an atrocious end. Desrek promised to his own deeds with guilt, Christian to a distant wife come close, Michael Day, lost and lost and lost  and now Nicholas Edin gone from her as well. "Look, I'm sorry beloved to spring this on you now, you ah, ah, disappeared and, and Tiffany you, all things as usual continued without you. You still Nicholas haven't told me how far, I need you to tell me how far,  Paris, France, Macremore and Vance have offered me an internship, what it's to do for my career, even our purpose one day Tiffany to have our own Coogan Law firm. I'm going to work as a liaison until I' past the bar there as well, a major murder case, it's the offer of a lifetime. How long did you say?" Staying the distance along  the fire place, at setting a wounding coldness his way, could Tiffany not believe her ears and especially her heart that’d just surrendered itself to this very man's heart, her life husband and both of them now knew it. "It's what I been waiting for all my,  I don't give a damn Nicholas about any of that. how freaking long? Two, maybe three years, ....years,  years, you're leaving me, you're actually leaving me, my god this is a freaking joke, I can't believe this. I'm not leaving you, ....yes Nicholas you are! This is not Tiffany what it appears, then you tell me Nicholas what is this? How are we going to continue a relationship three and a half thousand moons apart? I will never see you again, they'd be no reason, when you have two or more lovers Nicholas, what happens to one or the other? This is insane, I'm going back to bed, you can let yourself out, good luck, blessings in France, if we Tiffany want this bad enough it will work, ah god now you're the one that's insane. Just how long Nicholas did you stand in the mirror practicing that huh, and how freaking long did it take to convince your ownself? Tiffany, I said goodnight Nicholas and I meant it okay, I. meant, it!"  Seeing himself as this one standing this wilderness of the lost, trying to make something out of nothing and despite how charming his explanation and how daring his compassion, Tiffany couldn't see it, even wouldn't, see it. "Admittedly when I fall Tiffany and I will, the great endeavor this is all is, please, please god this witnessed, I need your arms of a capture, goodnight Nicholas please, please. You did it okay, you come, you found me, you said goodbye, I would much rather hold you until you fall asleep and I keep that as a priceless memory Tiffany for as long as I'm away from you, let me just hold you, yes, ah god yes, I think I'll like that as well."

                              ...UPON THE HANDLES OF THE LOCKS...

                                                        SCENE III

     "I'm to depart," finally discovering the nerves to approach Christian Cros did an uneasy
as this Camilla sit into the world news reports with them at explaining how she’s to go her
way. "My flight is early morn, I've worn out the welcome yes? You are Milla welcome to stay as long as you like," not turning his attention from the visual aids at hand but was Christian wondering when her visit would come to this and so it had, now what? "But Mill, if you're ready to go then it was good having you here, you be this hypocrite yes, this nasty audacity, you never need me here right, and I'm the fool damned, the fool damned Cros at believing this thing could work! Work things out! Work things out, after what you did, what Mill, you thought I would let the fact you blamed me for my daughters death, the fact that you left me to die alone in a pool of my own flesh and blood be bygones? You are insane!" keenly approaching was he shaking brother Niegl off at finally having his say, at finally releasing his demons where wife Camilla was the prime sitting duck "You thought I would just forgive and forget is that it? I watched the hospital doors for months waiting Milla for my wife to come back to me or that by some miracle rebecca was actually dead, I needed my wife, Mill! My god" finally jolting along both sides of his jagged face burning, aching tears of an anciently awaiting breakdown, evenly this manic resurfacing. "The days came Mill and then at night I wasn't silent and still I couldn't find you, I couldn't pray, cry nor beg  you there, no matter how I cried. I mean the unbearable pains and woes upon my burnt skin was nothing in comparison to the pains breaking my heart in looking for you continually, " ah Cros please, please!" A witness as one turning off of unattended tears and mucus inflicting his unpronounced witness, truly this woefully now etched now into both their mind, into his more so empathetic heart of declaration, she to get out, she had run. "Day after day, month after month waiting for my wife Mill to come back to me, my supreme I was in hell without you! Hell Milla! I know yo lost a daughter but still you can't know how that feel, no, no one. So if I don't feel the least bit sorry for, for you, it's because, because I’ve spent a long, long painful time Mill learning not to! Go now, be released be pardon from me, please, please just go!"

                                                ...I OPEN TO MY BELOVED...
                .
                                                                SCENE IV

     "I never told anyone," breaking at the table bringing them as usual into these manners of talk to juicy reveals, and boy o boy was Susan Faye missed. "Although a week Erica after Mike died, since I was unsuccessful in offing myself, the monster of Hike's Peak to the rescue. I purchased a one way ticket home to Jamaica, and every night I would lay in bed and cry over the possibilities of using that ticket. How my life here was over and the only thing I had was to escape and I don't know, dedicate my life to him. Him? If I'd gotten on that plane this wouldn't be happening, I would've never lost my virginity to the man, even the husband of every woman's dream, we wouldn't be, what?" Snappishly cutting a questionable glance, as so a heavy ear her way, at this censurable implausibility of having something to say. "What, Erica? The first night you and Nicholas were here in bed together, I did something, you did something? Ah my Christ Erica, you took pictures, where, where are they? Safe, safe from all prying eyes, all prying eyes but yours and let me guess, Ashleigh's, right? You're right, I'll shred them, even throw them into my fireplace at work and burn them, ...I don't even know Erica if I can trust that, ...you can, I promise,. It's what I been contemplating all along, god knows this Tip, let me do it and let it act as a curative, a curative Erica where a miracle is needed, a heart transplant? Alright, alright, alright, ah, Nicholas is leaving, ...yeah, I heard, France, Macremore and Vance, ...you mean you two listened to our conversation last night? Only Tip in a walls have ears and tears kinda way, as my defense, tell me, tell me what you think? Really, are we having another ground-up moment? I think Tip if there is one amazing as you two, one indescribable couple, as made for each other and meant to be as you and Nicholas Edin. You can do this, if none other can't, you two can, my heart skipped Tip, Ash as well, even to tears, more beats than I count, when that man said, I need to hold you and  remember it forever. Only you Tip, so when I fall and I will fall, as is all men predestined, you're in my corner, this capture. What else Tiffany Ann Saurus ever in a million years can be said after that? Nothing, absolutely nothing! You are making me cry, making us cry, ah my bagel is cold, mine as well, and I'm starving, well, lets just stop on the way, I'll meet you Tip at Kroffies, sound good, ..see you there!" 

            ...BUT MY BELOVED HATH WITHDRAWN HIMSELF AND WAS GONE ...

                                                              SCENE V

     “Are you ok? Of course not Niegl, how can either of us be ok? Do we really Nie understand the damage we’re to cause when we acted so selfishly, when we’re so self ensued? I wouldn’t Camilla be so harsh on oneself about certain things, you’re talking about human nature, we simply don’t know how to be anything but self-sufficient.” Visibly hurting her too her heart that she'd done such an evil thing, that she's broken every vow, that she'd betrayed him and his love, their marriage so. “Then that Nie is to be were we should never marry or bring children into the world if we’re not willing to
decrease or transform into more of a generous spirit, unless Camilla we’re willing to die, yes, of course,” “that too, just as Cros described, no wonder he is all changed. I had no ideal he was that dependent upon me, ...that we were Nie that subservient toward one another, ...then you must Camilla remember marriage between the man and woman is something supreme God’s hath preordain, that mean we’re completely lost at raging seas without it, despite how we’re to denounce all such claims of absolute dependence Lost at sea Nie indeed, that is exactly how I feel and there’s no river bank, no but Camilla there’s a rescue artifact in this picture despite how abstract or oblivious to us, it’s there,” believe me it’s there, a life preserver huh? Niegl is right, remember the supreme Christ, how it was simply knowing he walked with Holy Spirits that they Milla in return walked with him, made all things possible to?” Honestly there were times she would get as far as his hospital room and turn around running and sobbing for her life, or his life, or was it now that one life lost horribly for now, their darling, sweet Rebecca? “Good day the both of you, you’ve been a bunch of help, really, ....if you must know, I was there, I just could never go in there, and my curse and his added suffering!”

                               ...MY SOUL FAILED WHEN HE SPAKE...

                                                         SCENE VI

     "I don't understand any of this, pleaded and swore I wouldn't be here for this, saying goodbye so many horrible memories!" Maneuvering further into this vague departure at getting a better understanding of the manner of sacrifice their relationship would now take, even make. "Do my love hear me when I say I love her? It doesn't matter, no more explanation needed, eventually Nicholas, somebody leave me, I'm kinda getting used to it. I don't Tiffany know how this is gonna sound, only that you need know my parents, but I am a firm believer Tiffany that immortal love conquers all, how about you? Immortal love? Forgiveness Nicholas, unconditional love, yes, it's truth, it's divine, ...okay, well that's how I know I'm more than serious about my feelings for you, like I said on that balcony that night. This, us, we Tiffany wasn't a slip up, a mishap or a bad mistake, I belong to you. What about Sye over there, his new introduction to the family, are you Nicholas leaving at avoiding him as well? No, no, what's going on with Sye isn't to turn my life, well our life Tiffany upside down but rightside up ,Syefan know I wish him well, because that's what I told him, that I welcome my new nephew, Jeremy Allen, all. That impossibility Tiffany is all past, water under the bridge so to speak, pray, tell, that's what's next for us, marriage into a family. You're serious? My god yes" happily, fitting an anxious agreement as this, a gentle smooch of her nose, her temple, bringing them into this special agreement, this incomparable marriage to her, never letting go. "About this Tiffany, about you, us, ...three years Nicholas is a lifetime? Not at all goddess of my dreams, not at all, we could see each other as often as we can, write, call, Tiffany Ann Saurus, ...actually Nicholas, it's Maaseiah Adonai, that is the name of my birth, ...amazing Tiffany, and that is why the Rogets call you May, hey, thanks for trusting me with that. But still, if we need this to work, then believe darling woman, it is already working, you being here, seeing me through this. I so Nicholas want to believe you, so much I'm putting my trust in what Erica said, she believe firmly, firmly, if there's a couple on this planet capable of this ultimate charity and sacrifice, it's us. Where now I release you to my awaiting with tears, waves of  goodbye family, my flight beloved is boarding, no, no, no, tell me I'm dreaming," burying her head into his yummy chest, this tight tight grip, inhaling his magnificence of surely this moment of unforgetfulness. "I love you, Maaseiah Adonai, I miss you more than I could ever say" flicking a chin, a head at a nearing Susan and Erica Lynn, needing their help, "I will never let you go, ...have a safe flight Nicholas Edin, thank you Erica, you hear that, she called me Nicholas Edin? Love and kisses beloved girl, all the way up to God, right Nicholas." Thinking, how perfect to disappeared into Jamaica one of her expert dad's, expeditions and hid away places, put all things so scary behind her "all the way up to Elohim. "

                       ..I SOUGHT HIM, BUT I COULD NOT FIND HIM ...

                                                          SCENE VII

     “So that’s where you’ve been all morning, ...you Mill know how this place is, once you, I heard about what happen between you and him and Christian, you may not know it, but he has spend the last seven years being faithful to you with belief you would return, yes Spirit but I’ve not been nearly as faithful to him. You must remember Christian faithfulness is all according to what he believe, thus you Camilla have performed in likeness of yours,  one day Spirit I will have to go to the waterfalls and see just how amazing this place really is, Pepper and I have a date right after dinner you’re welcome to join us. You are a wise young man Spirit it’s easy to see, wise beyond your years, how do we fix this extraordinary collapse? That’s Camilla the easy part first recognition there’s such the collapse as you say, both give and seek forgiveness, forget and reconcile. As long as you know Camilla what you now seek is impossible unless you’re both willing to forgive, how there can be no true love or intimacy without it. Forgiveness huh? Believe me Camilla when it’s all said and done those culprits causing mankind most harm will have names like envy, jealousy, hatred but the greatest of these will be unforgiveness, the Lord forgiving the sinner, the sinner forgiving the saint, the poor forgiving the rich, the rich forgiving the poor. Then the spirits of confusion and every evil work, would never ever again succeed at having unthinkable influence among the Supreme’s people. It's almost like unforgiveness has done nothing through the ages but build an ocean of mayhem and all mankind Spirit swim only to sink into her belly of consigning to perdition and disheartenment, now Camilla is beginning to see, now she’s beginning to know. Why am I not coming with you again? Hey, you know where to find me, how, come to me, okay, come!”

                        ...I CALLED HIM, BUT HE GAVE ME NO ANSWER ... 

                                                              SCENE VIII

     "Hain? Sole is talking to you, I’m sorry what did you say? My word man were are you? I know aunt Laura laid it on thick but, no not Moma, Jesse, Jesse Noble, you remember him right? He made a pass at me the other day, a pass, what sort of a pass, he kissed me softly on the mouth, but aren’t you Hain a heterosexual with a fiance pending? That’s just it Sole man I don’t know, I’m confused, you say that Hain as though you have a choice, what do you mean Desrek man of course I have a choice, yes, but as long as you know there’s only two choices, right meaning righteousness, where we’re on our own incapable and there’s the wrong choice we’re born to as in unrighteous. Look I know you guys with these extremely predictable lives sit around having decided all things surrounding righteousness is a falsity as you’re to find your pleasures in sin although do you guys Hain ever say to yourselves what if it’s all real? What if it’s all real from the prophets of old, to the Cross, Gospel of the Supreme’s Christ, to the revelations of this identical Christ? I know that frightens you because if it’s all real and we’re living in the end of mankind’s kingdoms then that mean like in Noah’s day we, mankind who were once the most treasured have we instead just become the most expendable inhabitants on this planet. Now what this mean is God by the wine press of his wrath is about to separate the grapes from the vine, see that thou hurt not the oil and the wine. Now the grapes he’ll take, press, squash and cook into a pure wine fit for divine consumption, while on the other hand the vine. The vine Hain are so worthless they’re not even good for firewood, not even fit to burn, imagine that although that the earth will be rid of them forever they will burn. Come on Desrek man I think you’ve said, no Sole man, no! Somebody need to tell you kids the truth, that you’re to think you’re to have an excuse as you’re to indulge in the filthiness of the flesh not realizing the supreme Christ hath made his appearance that he’s to wipe out. That’s nullify any usage of sin, that mankind no longer have to sin, now what’s your excuse? While I’m gonna go,” as one coming to his feet, at laying his suit jacket over his arm, was an appearing to be deranged Desrek Allum making for departing at getting to see Maaseiah, at talking to her further on such matters. “I can’t apologize Hain for that would invalidate all things said here, so I’ll just say try and enjoy the rest of your lunch and I’ll see you guys later. What the hell was that? You heard him Hain as surely as I, your excuses for unrighteousness is an obvious pretext to really take pleasure in something you know is wrong. And what if I disagree, you’re saying I don’t have that choice anymore, of course you have that choice Hain until you’re judged. Just as long as you understand the consequences of those choices, the man that knowingly with odious pleasure sin Hain will burn, that’s if the gospel message is true and factual of course. Then what do I tell him, what do I tell Jesse? I don’t know about you but I’ve Hain lost my appetite and you could always get Derry to talk to him. Come on Hain man it’s not like you were really considering having a homosexual relationship with this guy, while I was thinking about it. To lay aside momentarily Hain what my brother said, I think it’s the most disgusting thing one human being can perform upon another, that it’s a boundless, baseless manner of mental and sexual abuse, the rectal area Hain, is not a sexual organ, no matter how you argue it.  So a covert six life, one Hain that not only isn’t godly, it’s not even human, that then leave demonic and satanic interference. Let me get this right, you think same sex relationships are demonic? Well think about it, god created the man for the woman, the woman for the man then his word teach us how a huge miscalculation in judgment would cause these things to perform themselves unnaturally, hence same sex relations is neither godly nor human. Not only so Hain but is it a deadly form of mankind’s own destruction as it’s to misconstrue the entire human blood line, the genesis man, marriage, genocide, I better go man as well, this Hain, all just some facts you need to think about while you contemplate such things, yeah Sole man, later.”

                                ...THEY SMOTE ME, THEY WOUNDED ME...

                                                          SCENE IX

     “So your mind Spirit is made I see, I think Christian it’s for the best, Nie is even to speak of us being brothers, something we’ve never done before, that should be fun huh? Suppose Spirit I’m to telling you, you and Niegl are something other than brothers? Having moved aside one of Spirit's packed suitcases, was Christian Cros using this time to break was Niegl called earlier, Ice cold pride. “You mean that he’s my friend as well? I know Christian there’s no limit to what we can be once we get to know one another, I know Spirit that you know Papa wasn’t your father, yes, but I guessed uncle Ammon was, it was, .....suppose I told you Spirit that’s not exactly the truth either? While if it’s not uncle Ammon Christian who else could it be, is that what this is Christian, you telling me the truth? If Spirit you’re to be still long enough yes, still,” laying his packing aside for now at coming into a seat right to him was Spirit River anxious to both hear and know what Christian would tell him. "I’m glad to be still, ...to understand this Spirit you must remember how papa worked, you know how he thought and figured things, which was very abnormal. You mean like father Abraham being told to sacrifice his son whom he loved without measure, of Lot's Daughters being encouraged either righteously or abnormally to lay with their dunk, slumbering father? How about informing a teenage Mary how she would carry in her wound a seed of the Holy Spirits, calling his name Jesus, for he would save all people from sin, Then Christian, even the prophet Ezekiel not being allowed to cry over his wife’s sudden death, you mean like those kind of weird, unexplainable things? How long have you known? Every time papa drank, which was often, and thus got drunk, he would carry me out, away Christian from the house and tell me something extraordinary, like the details of my conception. Then he would give me a bag and point me to the road and persuade me to leave for the shame of it all, I would take the bag and I would take the road, that night I would camp under the stars and by morning I would be back there in time for breakfast and school. I’ve known for a time now,” springing up as one getting back to urgent matters like his packing, a now sniffing, wiping meticulously Christian Cros couldn’t believe it, but had Niegl been correct in his suspicions. “As I know Christian none of this is your fault, nor can I blame Mamar, or Nadia or Niegl, not even papa, just suppose he did hear the voice of the supreme that time in particular, saying this is not your mother, how else Christian would I exist? No, don’t let this burden you so, I’ve never counted you as my father, never” as one not wanting to be in Christian or Camilla way as they’re to again make a marriage, would he gladly join Nadia and Niegl “but as my wiser than us all big brother and so you are. There will Christian come a time when all veils will move away from our sight and we’re to understand why these things had to be this way and there was none other way, you will see this day and be glad. Then Spirit why are you leaving me, why have you been so crossed with me? Not with you Christian, but being here, where no human being since the fall should be, she being so treacherously without moral by every, I come to think just last night. The American dream, that all are to work until they return to dust, was never Christian a blessing, it was always a curse, work, aging, dying, judgment, all the curse of calling evil good.  Anyway, you and Camilla are to make up and make a special marriage of yourselves, you don’t need me around, off to school college, a career nall, I have Nadia for all of that. You wasn’t here Spirit but Camilla has decided to go, that she has overstayed her welcome, no, Camilla has suffered mightily at needing you and missing you, believe me brother, she’s ready to be the wife she vowed to be again, you will see this, and yet again you will be glad.”

          ...THE KEEPERS OF THE WALLS TOOK AWAY MY VEIL FROM ME..
.
                                                           SCENE X

     “A hot cup, something to warm the chill,” with his flirtatious tongue in her ear at swarming her into this delightful tickle, unto her edible neck, shoulders, those fanciful treats that where right above firm, steeping, anxious flesh. "A double shift, don't think about it like that, not like that, just imagine how incredible we are at rediscovering one another, you know, like last night, this morning. I been thinking about it, thinking about it? Yeah, this is me Erica Lynn reading your heart's mind, Sissy married, Tiffany agreeing to a long distant relationship, may as well be, that you leaning more Erica into more or less the same. I hope Dr, Hymn, that wasn't a proposal so disappointing , so you don't think about it even more now? I do, Mat, yes, but that is not a proposal, I think Miss Hammon, I know what is and isn't a marriage proposal, plus I like what we have just, find, any way, ....really, really, you kick me on the floor,  with talk like that, yes, now get out! Can I dress first, or you want me to give your neighbors a good show.We're not married, you're like a free agent, so do what you want, so you're not the lest bit sorry for kicking me out of bed! It could be worse, I could kick you some place else, then what you gonna do? Ah, you'll be well by the next time I see you, I want an apology madam, well sir, you're not getting one, okay, just where are you most tickled,  ...Mat, Mat, Mat pleaseeee,  okay, okay okayyyyyyy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, ah god please, don't tickle me.  I saw her the other day, Tiffany, it was quick, she didn't see me, and you didn't say anything? Ah, she was with what you all would call a tall, dark, glass of water, well more like a cup of hot chocolate, Mat! No, no, I heard that said by some woman jestilng about him, I didn't want to embarrass her, or make her feel she had to explain herself, to me, I'm just saying Nichola being out of town could work to her benefit. Hum, that sound like Desrek, Desrek? Yeah, her friend Coronda brothers ah, Desrek and Sole, something, they are in town, ..ah I see, so just a friend? What, what did you think you saw? So you want me to kiss and tell, huh? You know what I mean, ah, I'm just saying I hope you  don't have male friends like that, ah not any more, ....meaning? When they sat their legs were more than touching, like crossed into one the other, ...what's that to mean? Nothing, I call the shower, ah I was just fixing to say that, too late, ...so I guess Erica Lynn Hammon has to prepare breakfast? Keep on, I'll just crack you a couple eggs into a cup, want salt, pepper, want cheese with that? Funny, you're really funny, okay Tip are you not taking your own medicine to advice, are you stepping out on Nicholas, is his flight to Paris even cold yet?"

                      ...I CHARGE YOU, O DAUGHTERS OF JERUSALEM...

                                                              SCENE XI

     {{{“You’re really quiet, what’s on your mind? By the way I saw Santee and Clinton the other day, when I Hain told them what you were doing and why, they turn green with envy right there before my eyes and when I told them I was contemplating joining you, you could’ve knocked both of them over with a single feather. You really think that’s a good idea, your coming to New York? You ask me to come to New York, ...yeah, yeah, I mean I don’t even know if I’m staying, I want to be where Collin Hain is, I miss you, I mean don’t you miss me? Of course Dre, I miss you, I was telling Sole just last night how much I miss you, Sole huh, how is he doing, what about he and, what’s her name? Kassel, and as far as I know they’re still engaged. Well you don't have to sound so happy about it, wow, so they're really gonna do it, they're getting married? Man, how fortunate she is, everybody at school thought Soledad Maurice was such a hunk, like you I guess, so will any of his friends, or cousins follow suit? I wouldn't known, I don’t know any of Sole’s friends or cousins, ah that’s cute, really cute, speaking of cute, I saw your mother at the grocers the other day. She introduced me as your more than cute girlfriend. That I would possibly be your wife someday soon, I can’t tell you how that made me feel, although the lady she told this too, a Mrs. Diaper, I’ll never forgot that name, I tell you, she too grew green with envy. Imagine Collin attending school with a name like that? I know you know her because of that name right? Collin?” Seeing he’s not to respond, not right away was she thinking he’d like earlier fallen asleep on her “Collin babe, you’re not sleep on me again are you? Well ok I have a lot of research to do anyway, if you don’t call me by eight this evening I’ll call you, Col-lin? Ok, later.”}}}     >>>{{{“No Sole, of course I hear you but you know you can’t live his life for him, I’m more than shocked about this than anything, Collin Hain is more than a cousin to me, he’s like my brother, my twin, we being the same age, we were raised in the same household most of our lives like brothers, who are you telling?  I know, time you think you know someone, so you sure your sister is gonna make it this time? She better, unless she has a death wish upon which I’ll be glad to grant her, I'm really thinking of taking you without her, I get so sick of her and her super job that demands all her time you know? I kinda got my fingers crossed hoping she and your brother Desrek really hit it off, I don;t after the other night, that was pretty ugly, I know, but with him, she’ll at least have a social life.  I don’t know Kas, for some reason I’m hearing the forewarning from that old cliché ‘be careful what you wish for’ well if he’s Sole anything like you then may this be one wish come true. You think we’re going too fast? I’ve had some friends ask aren’t we going a bit fast, am I pregnant, like where’s the fire? And stuff like that, I never said anything but Kiefer asked me that same question lately the after Sunday dinner, you know, how we barely know one another. That’s just it, I feel Kas as though I’ve known you all my life, that’s exactly Sole how I feel, to be honest, I can’t wait, we could always elope, I teased my Desrek about that lately, he came near to a heart attack, I thought he dropped dead on the phone. I’ll be honest Sole, and say sometimes I’m a bit nervous, ok. sometimes I’m terrified, marriage is just becoming something especially young people don’t do anymore, almost anti-god, Christ, even, ...yes I know, both that feeling and those thoughts, like what’s gonna make us the expectation to those ruling divorcees. I better get off this phone, my earlobes are numbing out, yeah sorry to say, but mine too, dream sweet of me, you too my knight, I’ll talk to you later”

  ...IF YE FIND MY BELOVED, THAT YOU TELL HIM THAT I AM SICK OF LOVE...

                                                             SCENE XII

     “No baby, let’s go to bed, Erica, hey, let’s get into bed, no let's, no come to bed, ..I wanna stay here, ...you wanna” as rare as this was, snuggling into a warm couch with covers without him was Erica Lynn finding herself a delightful slumber. "No you won't stay here, you're coming to bed, no Mat, no I’m not,” waking into a fight with him at springing right up, at backing away, frightened by him. "I'm going home, are you still sleep? Baby it's three in the morning, I'm in from a double-shift, remember? Ah god, still Mat, you go, I'll stay here, ...Erica! What's going on with you? Ok, ok, ok, it's weird," taking her up in his arms, wondering what had happen to his free live, let live, Erica Lynn, truly a side he hoped to not see again any time soon. "At least you can sleep in the guess room, like I said, really weird, let me,"  as to help her undress only to again be met with feisty resistance, .....hey, hey, hey, it’s me, it's Mat, you're scaring me, Erica! ...I got to go,  ...Erica! Don't do that Mat, okay" jet setting spilling eyes along a finger as a weapon at forewarning him, especially his grabbing hands, "just don't, ok,   ...babe, Erica! Look at me, who am I? ...Mat, you're Mat, I know who you are," activating huge tears did her words quivered accordingly of her again breaking down, apart unto this mysterious refusal. "I just don''t want you touching me, ..okay well, I just don't think you should be driving, ....then can you take me, home, I mean? I don't understand why you can't stay here, you're freaking me out, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone, Erica! What is going on? You're right, of course you're right, I'll stay, no, no, I can't, I can't stay here tonight, I need you Mat to take me home. Hey, I'm here with you, I won't let anything happen to you, okay, I love you,  now come, please ....I just can't Mat, I, I," aggressively whirling herself around him, that he's to touch her, even grab her,  ...please stay with me, Erica!" Carefully, cautiously taking her hand, if Matthew wasn't certain it was as though she'd suffered some tragic to trauma, that at the feel of her hand, her pulse was posatating, her nerves fluttered, eyes all around cautious, like one on guard, even if it was a nightmare it'd really affected her. "I need to feel you near me, it's me, Mat, don't you trust me? Come, let's get you to bed, .don't run, don't, Erica! Don't run from me, who will hold me Mat when you're not here,  ...ah, we’ll find a way, ...look, it'll be light soon, we'll get you home then, okay, Erica! Okay, ...yes Mat, if you insist, yes, I'll lay down in there, by myself, ...yeah, sure, see you for breakfast, right? Right, see you then."

             ... WHAT IS MY BELOVED MORE THAN ANOTHER BELOVED...

                                                            SCENE XIII
 
     “A Foster child, male or female? Female, they won’t us to come and make nice and meet her and stuff like that, but who on earth would give our parents their child? Exactly, then what can we do?” “Nothing, I’ve looked into it, it’s all legal and binding, her father is in prison for the long hall, her mother a serious drug addict. While Key you did say foster child, perhaps it won’t last, that’s true, but it doesn’t resolve the fact they’ve found a way to affect other children. What if we make anonymous calls, cast accusation at them, there’ll at least be an investigation, I don’t know, covert, they’re the perfect pair remember? You and I are proof positive, my being in a successful career, you Miss perfect grade point average whose now college bound, how do we prove neglect, especially mental abuse? You know Kas how we are, if we can’t see it then it doesn’t exist, ah god I can’t tell you how good this hot bath look and smell. So you’re to be back here what time Sunday, don’t get your dandruff stirred up, I’m not going to stand you up, ahhhhhhhhh god this feel so good, like heaven I’m sure, what’s heaven or did you forget? It was only a figure of speech Moma number two, ah nall Key, you take that back, I mean you take it back, okay, okay, don’t blow a gasket, I take it back, my word. Tell me you at least ate in the restaurant down stairs and not in your room, I did, I swear, got a few flirts, some of them quite impressive, so you both gave and received phone numbers? I wouldn’t Kas go that far, but I mingled in and around perilous shores I kid you not. You still haven't told me how you liked Desrek Allum,  ....Mr. black beauty,  excuse me, that's what I call, black is beautiful Kas and he's the proof, so is that good Key or bad? While I’m gonna let you enjoy your bath but until there are names and locations to match these perilous shores you speak of, I’m not going to believe you one tiny bit.”    {{{“André called a few times trying to reach you last night, I know man but I was completely bulldozed over, when was the last time you spoke with her, if you don't mind?” Fitting a delicious slice of French toast to his tongue, was Soledad Maurice curious about how things were going between those two, especially as of their last conversation. “Last noon actually, she’s doing fine, I kinda fell asleep on the phone, so is she still coming to New York? Don’t know,” readying his cup into a sip at choosing the right response was cousin Soledad more curious about him and his relationship than usual, and Collin Hain suspected why. “She’s still undecided, and what about you and Jesse? I don’t want to talk about that, I still can’t believe I told you about that, what the hell was I thinking huh? You told me Hain because besides the Supreme’s Christ I’m your best friend in all the world, I love you man. I see you guys are up early, we’re having French toast, you want some? I could throw you up a batch in no time, ...."god alert," noticeably was Hain showing this mounting distaste of Desrek Allum, especially after what happen a day or so passed. ”No, I’m just having coffee, thank you, you know I start that job at the center today and I’ll admit, I’m anxious, ah come on, those kids are gonna love you. Love to hate me you mean, I just hope they don’t call me Mr. square, ...or Mr. Know it all,” that under his breath Collin Hain is to again show his displeasure with Desrek Allum,  which was again laceratingly obvious. “Aunt Laura reached me yesterday, said you Hain, haven’t been returning her calls, yeah I’ll make sure I call her sometime today, good, because since you and Sole are here, they like hold me responsible, yeah, yeah, whatever man, hump, do I guess I’ll see you guys later. What the heck was that? Ah come on So'le, your brother Desrek is a jerk, and that’s putting it mildly believe you me, ...why Hain. because he told us the truth? His truth, no, no, you must understand whenever a person quote the Supreme’s word, that’s not Collin Hain their truth but the truth of the entire, incalculable heavenly host. Whatever So'le man, I have that audition to get too so later, ....yeah, later, look, just tell me you didn’t come all this way so you’re to practice a homosexual lifestyle freely as America is fastly becoming? What give you this right huh, to question me, my liberty and freedom? The fact you and Desrek have chosen celibacy make you perfect is that it? Actually," as one pushing upon Soledad Maurice, actually baiting him into an intense confrontation with him at all the more proving his suspicions. No Hain man, just the simple fact you belong to me, you’re mine, prick you ok, ....just leave me alone, leave Sole man, leave it alone, just do that one thing. That’s just it, I can’t, then you better try,” cutting dangerous, daring eyes toward him,  pushing Soledad Maurice into his chest, again baiting him, like wanting him to act, "or, I’m not gonna be your cousin again, never Sole again.”

                                   ...O THOU FAIREST AMONG WOMEN...

                                                            SCENE XIV

     “Wow," seeing stunner Matthew Edwin ease his way in, what Erica thought was, for a late dinner, was now what was for breakfast. What a surprise, so wild horses? Excuse me, you Mat, being on permanent call at the medical center, I'm just saying. How are you feeling?" Crouching a curious seat on her desk, Matthew wasn't all that surprised, Erica was oblivious of the twilight zone the night before. So tell me about last night? About last, I know, I woke up in the guess room, that was really weird, ..yeah, why didn't you wake me? Wake you? You worked a doubled, I was to wake you at seven in the morning? Right, right, .....you Dr Hymn look and smell really good, is that a new fragrance? Meet me for lunch and that is not a request, ..what, you suppose to be intimidating me right now? No, I just need the time and space to explain why you woke up in the guess-room this morning, fifteen minutes, meet me, ...ah, okay, to be honest Mat, I'm gonna need like thirty to forty, just be there okay, just be there. Wow, wow, we, is that our next hire? No, that's Matthew, ...your Dr. Matthew? Yeah, ...no introduction? It wasn't that type of visit, he's acting really weird, girl when they look like that they can act however they like, I'm mad at you, mad, Ash? All this talk of Nicholas Coogan gorgeousness, and look at Mat, ...well Miss Roget, you didn't ask, ..and Nicholas Coogon is goddess gorgeous and that Ashleigh is the difference,  here," as one pitching a catalogue of models at her, "I need five that can walk today, noon, seven would be even better, both male and female and, I'm breaking until then, okay, guess I'll see you then. The ah Erica dinner party, when?  It's a going away celebration for Nicholas Edin,  ...who Erica is already gone, ,,,yeah but who says Ash he can't return to the party? Ah just make the invitation known, and all the center are invited, and Ashleigh Roget, bring a date, what if I don't have one or don't want a date, you have one and you will want too, I promise you. Hey, I need those models here, stat, you know Tip, she's come a passer through, we need to catch her when we can."     {{{"Hel, hel, what on earth are you, hey, listen, I need a date, what do you mean, what do I mean? No, just do me this favor, that’s what I mean, Cress, how often do I ask you for anything? In details, explain to you in details, you know what, just forget, well you're being such an ass and I don’t even want. It's gonna be here, yes here, at Dissuasion, which remind me, you free noon today? Look, I only been here two weeks but these women, they are incredible, and this place is on fire with popularity. Yes, yes, yes, the popular Maaseiah male collection was founded here, and that's Cresston only the tip, I'm, noon, okay, okay, see you then, you stand me up you're dead, scary, scary Ash, bye."     {{{"Dissuasion fashion center, yes, yes, hold please, Miss Saurus, you have a call on line five, right, tell them I'm there at noon,  ah she said noon, right, she'll see you then."}}} "Takers, takers everywhere, any givers, just one, male preferably, I'll be your huckleberry, and what the hell does that mean? What do you need? A date, the party, here in two days, I'll love too, you got it, and your name? Kiely, but most call me Kie, well thanks Kie, ..I'm, ...you're Ashleigh Michelle, ah I got my eyes on you,  ...hey you guys listen up, twelve noon we go on lock down until further notice, whatever you need to do in this fashion center, you need to do it before noon, get out of here! See you then, ....yeah, with your, his fine self, ...you coming, that's depends Mere, where you going? Does it matter? Ah, I just remember I can't, I'm the setter, ...I'll be back,  .....right, right, everybody just leave me here!"  {{{"So you on your way?" Yes Tiffany and no, it can't Nicholas be both, I'm really bogged down here, the only way I make this work if I can get the private Jet, private, Jet, what are the chances of that? According to Bja, good, well Tiffany most of the leads here are women, and I don't have to tell you how they're falling all over themselves with satisfying Nicholas Edin Coogan. That doesn't sound like my Nicholas, what have they done to you in such a short period? I know right, hold on, there's someone who want to talk to you,  ...hello, Tfny, Bij Mein Paui Kroff, my girl Nuyget is there, I come to her, you receive me?" Thinking what an amazing accent, Kenya born Bij Mein Paui Kroff, he and Nicholas instant friends, he a few years older. "Yes, Paui I know your Princess girl Nugyet, please come, you are welcome, you hear that Me'sure Coogan , I am well come. Well love, you made his day, forever, he has such a beautiful accent, yeah, Ethiopia to Kenya born, but been here in France about five or so, he's good people, really good. So you really know his girl? His girl Nicholas as you say, Nuyget, is one of our top models, with Erica Lynn contemplating making her a queen model, top model this planet.  It would seem Knight Nicholas, you have this said and done, I just can't wait to see you, and for how long, a couple days perhaps? More like a couple hours, well I'll take what I can get, you be safe, I got to go, call me when you on your way, you got it, hey, love you so much, love you, miss you, bye"}}]



                       WHAT IS THOU BELOVED MORE THAN ANOTHER BELOVED

                                                             SCENE XV

    “Come on Hain man answer the door!” Having readied the trigger and pushed the revolver into the right side of his temple was Collin Hain more distraught than any imaging, enough to do the thinkable. ”Look I know you’re in there, that should be your main inquiry, how did I yet ever find you? I went to bed last night with you on my mind and awaken this morning with this place on my mine, coincidence right, it’s being a couple blocks from the university but I don’t think so, Hain no? I like to think divine intervention, holy Spirits and all that, come on Hain man I’m looking kinda crazy talking to this door, look this is not how brothers resolve things, ....brothers huh?” Swinging the door open, grabbing a stun to frighten Soledad, throwing his hands up at having a gun instead pushed into his temple,  did they both soon stumble to their knees to the floor, with the gun going falling, elsewhere, "what the hell are you doing here man, I'm oughta shoot you right now? Hain, what, what are you doing, what are you doing with a gun? What does it look like, I’m doing,  ,,,Hain, be careful with that, I’m gonna kill myself," as one spinning up into the nearest wall, pasting his face into it, crying, squirming and panting uncontrollably, gun again in hand, apparently he'd not heeded the warnings. I’ve never, it was so, my god, O god I can’t believe I did that, no, Sole man, hell no, gun, gun, remember, don’t touch me, don't touch me ever again! I’m not fit for you to touch me, ...then just hand me the gun, Hain, please, before you really hurt me, ..no ok,” as so pushing the pistol into his temple was a panic as this Soledad frighten at how easily the weapon could discharge and kill him right where he stood, and then hell, and then, lost forever.  “Tell me ok, just tell me what happen, no, I can't tell you that, ah my god Sole, I can't you that, I came on my own free will that’s what happen, but time he began to touch me I knew it was wrong. That it was all wrong, I even started to feel sick, I tried to stop him, to, to tell him I, ah god Sole," gliding down the wall into a seat at bringing a just as distressed Soledad into a seat alongside of him could sole maurice not believe what he was hearing to imagining, what have I done? “Hain, no, no,  you listen closely, were you raped, are you telling me he, I told you man. it all was all consensual , if that true, hen give me the gun, ....I think I’m gonna be sick, {{{ hey, hey, I found him, it’s me, Sole, look wakeup,  I found Hain, Derry, wake up, I found him, he's in the bathroom, I think he’s been forced, raped Derry man, he was  hysterical and waving a gun around,  ,,,I'm coming, where are you?” Scooting out of the bed right into his readied slacks, his shirt and shoes at dressing quickly although did Soledad say something about a gun? “We’re at Gladys’ Inn, room no five twenty four, did you say gun? I have the gun, he’s going on about how he tried to stop this guy, how he tried to fight him off, you’re right, sound like he was force, you just had to put my image in my head.  "Hain," with Desrek Allum yet on the phone, was a concern Soledad he getting to a quiet bath after him, fright, hoping Collin Hain hadn't found something in the bath to end it all. "Are you all right man, will a man Sole return to his own vomit?” Watching the contents of his stomach spin around the commode down and away, did a devastated Collin Hain remember reading that inquiry in the bible somewhere. “Do you know how sick that is, how sick Sole this all is, when they took me like that,”  “They Hain man, as in more than one, than two? Even Sole than three, he just Derry man said they, derry you still there, yes I heard him, look, I just remembered I’m the last person he’s gonna want to see, what are you talking about, you think he greeted me with open arms? “He greeted me by pointing a loaded gun at my head, I can’t Derry man do his by myself, yes, yes you can, if he’s been raped then you get him to the medical center, Sole? Do while there’s still evidence, and I'' meet you there, I’ll try, just keep him away from that gun, ...I unload. put it up, and don’t Sole leave him alone,  like i said I’ll meet you there}}} “How will I ever get pass this Sole man you should’ve let me kill myself, Hain,” grabbing a hold to him quite dramatically, pushing him into that wall at fitting his face to his, a blessed to loving kindness so undeserving they both  burst into tears “now you tell me, where you raped, com over here, did he, they force you? He brought a couple friends with him, one thing lead to another, I tried to fight them off, my Christ why would he do this to me? Get dressed, we’re going to the medical center, to the what, are you crazy? I don’t want anyone to see me like this, I don’t want you seeing me, and André is not to know, Sole she can’t know, no one besides you and I can know, promise me man or I’ll find that gun and finish what I started. Ok,” folding his head into his bosom at reassuring him, at being the best friend, thinking other than Jesus, in all the world to him. “I told you not to hold me man, or touch me, or even love me Sole man, I’m too dirty for you to hold me, shhhhhh, we gonna get through this, you’ll see, we’re gonna get past his. I don’t see how man, I’m never gonna leave this room, never you hear me, ah god thy hurt me so bad and call it love, you said that area isn't for sex and you was right, no one can see me like this Sole man, no one!"



No comments:

Post a Comment