Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tiffany XI

BEAST OF BEAUTY ...THY PLANTS ARE AN ORCHARD OF POMEGRANATES... 

                                              CHAPTER XI SCENE I 

 "My Christ, what the hell!” Astonishing Christian Cros into a fumble out of the bed to the floor, at picking himself up, at getting aside the window for distance. "Calm down" finding his horrified response laughable at the least, this innocent squabble with him, had she sneaked into his room, even into his bed unaware. "It's only your wife, I didn't mean to frighten you, what is this?” With a pounding heart of alarm in his throat, its panic blood, a flabbergasted Christian Cros couldn’t believe this intrusion of hers. "No" seductively swinging her lovely legs around at getting to her feet, at designing her naked self close enough to seduce him her riotous way "I only wanted to be with you, ---be with me, have you been drinking? NO!” shaking a finger of refusal, even a head of denial at her coming all the more close, tempting, alluring did this more than intimidate him. "You need to leave! Don’t come, leave, ---right, right this second! I won't go, ---you don't want to do this, please Mill, don’t do this. Cros, ---shhhhhhh, we used enjoy this part," with an evocative as this touch to his trembling lips, did her inviting aroma alone stir Christian Cros in once stagnant places of intimate rage. "Look at me Cros, this is wrong Mill,” sniffing into a wipe of his moisten nose, even a brush about an emotionally dampen cheek would Christian Cross never in a million years imagined this. “I'm no longer your husband, you shouldn't be here, just look at me Cros, you know you want to. No!” As one as a enraged child covering his ears at laying his forward into a cold window away, could Camilla not believe what she was seeing, hearing, and resistant he was, he'll wake the whole house. "No! No! No! ....Cros, now look at me, my harden breast, this pulsating for you flesh, blood, I’m not going to hurt you. Cros, as to finally bring his attention around to her at leaning in cautiously to kiss him, his trembling lips, those shut, oozing with tears eyes was Camilla wholly stirring in her allusive play, a trifling incantation as this burn into Christian Cros excruciating memory. It’s me, it’s your Milla, ...wait, ok just wait!” Having eased eyes open at rightly screening her, this lovely creature of his starving loins, was a torrid Camilla seemingly triumphant in this task "Since you are bare, it's only fair Milla that I be a swell, ...then husband, I will help you,” one by one unfastening his bottoms at easing her hands down, under his shirt for to pull it free, did Christian Cros have to admit how incredibly vexing she indeed was. “Ah god! Ah my god Cros!" Flabbergasted as Christian Cros knew she would be, at how severe his scaring, soon gagging as one made ill, even teary eyed, did past, as looked away. “Ah it gets better, or worse, whatever, ---no, damn it no, I, had, had, I could keep it on, so you don;t see, but, feeling them along your soft, flawless breast, and your," a witness upon her immediately grabbing her wrap, at fumbling about with hast to put it on , where you going? I mean since you want us to be together and all, we make this work, ....you stay away from me, you, you, ---you what Mill, monster, ....you mad man, you monster of Hike Peak? No, roughly, even gruffly grabbing her, along a slight, scream, did he know it was all pretend, and here was the evidence. "You look at me Mill, you see me,” vulgarly squeezing her dampen cheeks at a making her see him, making her detest him the more, the scaring that stipped him of being a man. “Aghhhhhhh----, please Cros, god please don’t hurt me! I'm begging you, pleaseeeee, please don't hurt me, Milla? No! You monster, you freak, you stay the hell away from me! But you wanted to see me, be with me, please Cros, please don’t hurt me, please I'm so sorry. Go! Get the hell out of here!” Covering herself additionally did a once boisterous with intimacy for him Camilla stagger up and soon off into a sprint away, out, bursting into the nearest bath, falling to her knees, praying, sobbing uncontrollably, soon this lay the cold, listless floor, not believing nor forgiving what just happen. “I guess I showed her huh?” Walking over to the nearest mirror, seeing how horrid his scarring, especially the one side where it was barely recognized as human. “I still can’t believe that happen," swabbing a single tear from his cheek, even from below his mouth, its salty taste on his tongue, what possessed, come on Christian Cros,, you know what possessed her."     >>>"Yahweh, god help here, I’m getting the hell out of here tonight,” having dragged her yet packed bags from the closet, Camilla couldn’t see how she would ever face herself, let alone Christian again, how cruel they'd both been, she not only seeing him as a monster but treating him as one. My god, I had no idea he was that bad, that I left him like that seven years now," flopping an emotional self, into wondering was she doing it all over again, abandoning her husband at his worse hour of betrayal? "No wonder he's so bitter, no wonder Ah how he must have suffered, and now to be the mockery and off scouring of this entire community, then I come and add horror still to th stewing pot." Simultaneously swabbing both cheeks was he leaking profusely at how she’d failed Christian Cros additionally, even how she greatly detested the monster he’d become, his one defense of evidence. “Did I call him monster, ah god, or did he call himself monster, no I did, I call him monster, event felt threaten by him, I, I,I think I should just pack and go, what else is there? I should pack and go, get thee hence Satan! Damn you! Damn you to hell!” Wiping, sniffing and turning, as so staring at the very door Camilla would escape through for her life, if she’d not called him a monster she did indeed treat him like one, “I can't believe I actually thought he would hurt me,  can't believe she actually thought I would hurt her, please God, please, that these severe scares have made me into a ravenous beast of some sort, even the heart. I had no idea how much I’d missed her, how I long to be near her, with her, even inside her, please Jesus help me, help us, please hear this solemn prayer, forsake us not forever Holy Lords of Israel, forsake us not forever!”

                              ...WITH PLEASANT FRUITS... SCENE II 

 "Dex? ....Please don’t be angry with me, please, I called the hospital and learn you’d been released, I, I would’ve called, ....but you knew I would’ve declined. My god look at you, you look,” taking her hand along a clear inspection at pausing long, realizing comments about her appearance was possibly the last thing she wanted to hear. “Absolutely stunning Ronda of course, my hand, yes the last time I saw them they were all, ah, ah, bandaged, can I come in? Well the place is such a mess with all the packing I’m doing,” as one working nervous hands into fitted denim pockets, was Dexter Leon quite the foxy reappearance himself and she so glad to see his face, even to hear his voice. "This big mess really, so you’re still off to Jamaica? No, I’m not, that’s off, I just don’t want to stay here, don’t need the reminder, a new start, ...I see of course, my heart stopped there, ah, I really miss you,” that she’s to decline his attempts at brushing her yet scared face, did Dexter Leon understand completely, kindly, patiently moved away. “I miss you Ronda something awful, how about dinner or perhaps, ---Ronda?” Witness about as one gone off immensely into a far away dream-space, being her most uncanny, odd, just not herself, but that person was no more. “I’m sorry, what? I was suggesting we have dinner this weekend or I could pick you, ---Ronda?” Noticeably again had she dozed off like into never, never land at Dexter being concern after her mental state, but after what she'd suffered. ”I’m sorry Dex. yes, dinner of course, ...I was thinking Sunday, that I could pick you up around six or seven. Are you sure you want to do that? Excuse me?” Literally flabbergasted by her response was Corronda Bren truly not herself, as she was a completely different person and unexpectedly of course, so could they again find one the other? “I don’t understand, Sunday evening will be fine Dex yes, you’re not Ronda just saying that to get me out of your hair, your way at that? No, I miss you too, so much so, all I want to do is cuddle into you forever and never let go, if you know what I mean, Ron, ....it’s just that now Dex isn’t a good time for me, ...of course, of course I understand” tall, almond and just as delicious as he appeared, so well groomed, so equally dramatic, was Dexter Leon Stuart as so a man, as the famed Coogans, so superior than them all. “Then I’ll call you for more details concerning Sunday’s dinner, goodnight Dex, yeah, I love you Ronda, so much” seeing she’s to close the door right away, was Dexter Leon unexplainably confused, like he’d both seen Corronda Bren and actually not found her at home a toll. Hum, that was peculiar, “Dexter?” Happily at right away taking and shaking his hand at the coincidence they would meet this way, seeing big brother had they hit it off before. “Desrek,” still as one visibly bemused at the paradox now deemed Corronda Bren, what had just transpired between them and how adorably scary? “I was just leaving, did you see her, I mean she came to the door and everything? Ah yes, we talked, at least I think we talked, ---it was weird right? Yes, but I guess we can't judge, not to be rude but kidda like she wasn’t all there, Ron can get like that sometimes, the sizable ordeal she’s to suffer I guess, like she’s to think on these things, those things being us, that she’s to really concentrate to get it right. She has agreed Desrek to have dinner with me Sunday eve, I really would love to spend some time with her, maybe if we made it a double date, she would be more comfortable. That’s why I like you Dexter, perhaps that’s why Ron is so crazy about you, you seem to know exactly what’s to make all better, the situation despite how perilous Ronda is to find herself, yes, I would love it, good, then I’ll see you then, yeah bro Dex, see you then, hey, if she can't say it, she really need you, that Desrek man, the bother, and the fact I so need her, love you man, you Desrek man as well.” ...

                              CAMPHIRE AND WITH SPIKENARD... SCENE III 

 "Camilla won't come out of her room!” Rushing assuredly toward Christian who was sitting at the breakfast table reading and listening to Nadia and Spirit River rather interesting conversing, "And what Niegl, that's my fault? Did you do something to her? Something like what, you mean the monster I am, right? If you must know she came to my room last night unannounced, we had a disagreement, it's really none of, what did you say to her, do? What the hell Niegl is this all about?" Sorely suspecting Niegl’s aggressive innuendos at displaying himself disturbed forcefully at Niegl’s .possible conspiring ways, he did this! "Were you mean to her?" "No I wasn't mean to her," then why is she so upset? Calm down and speak English! Why should I? Forgotten your native tongue Christian Cros? I haven't forgotten," angrily dotting tense fingers into the dining table at correcting him, was everything Niegl did, when it to Christian, even breathe out of complete spite. "But we're no longer in Jerusalem, this is America, and most Americans speak English, plus it'll help your brother, with his lessons, his plans for college ---ah what brother? I speak what I please, and you should be glad somebody want you, ...it, not meant as Niegl, ah, say, ...maybe he's right, no Christian, no right, he mad for to be here, not get Niegl way. Christian, know who, Niegl is, ---what of Tifny? Tifny's gone," as one laying his napkin at folding his paper under his arm into readying an exit as this, truly where was Tiffany Ann, was he losing his mind with thoughts of going after her? “Perhaps Spirit forever.” <<<“Yeah, Yeah I’m dressing what’s up?” Pulling on a T-shirt was Soledad hurriedly dressing for a 1 o’clock pm interview “hey, can you hear me? Yeah I hear you, look have you and Kassel decided on a date yet? No,” that he’s to move into a mirror imagine at deciding which tie would be perfect, a stunning look and he in such the hurry. “Why, you have an ideal? How about Sunday evening, Sunday, why Sunday? Well, I just ran into Dexter, and Ronda promised to have dinner with him Sunday and he’s to think it’ll work better for her if we make it a double, and now Derry you’re to think why not a threesome, right?" As one opening the door to him was Soledad Maurice truly styling this glamorous look. tall, stunning, quite the eye catcher, if only Dissaustion fashion show could see this. “It sound good, I just have to check with Kassel, ...wow, you hear those alarm bells, where are you off too? I could tell you Derry man, ...I know, but then I would have to kill you for that suit, for that look, right? Man I love that suit, you should, it’s one of Mays and you kidda foot the bill, are you kidding me? You better be kidding, I can’t afford Dissuasion, especially not Maaseiah, and you better not let her hear you call her that, my being this tremendously sharp Derry says, yes indeed, you can definitely afford the Maaseiah Male Collection. Okay, I want my card back." Seeing him to the door, had being this generous to him before caused Desrek Allum a pretty penny, heck he was still paying off those loans, “am I smiling? I mean beside you Sole man, looking so priceless, I’m serious, look, I ordered it long, meaning you Desrek man can wear it as well, be drop dead gorgeous too, ah that’s cute, really cute. I thought it could be an early wedding gift, you mean instead of the double-decker yacht I was gonna get you, ...now who's being cute? I can't afford Maaseiah, I've come to terms with that, so should you, none of us can, stop being so serious, I want that card when you return! He has lost his mind, I wonder what are their return policies, Dissuasion, The Maaseiah Male Collection, is that boy plum crazy?”

           ...SPIKENARD AND SAFFRON; CALAMUS AND CINNAMON... 

                                                         SCENE IV

 “And what is Mere doing here? Excuse me but you told me I could bring her, and you Tip thought I meant that literally? What is it with you and Mere? I just don’t like her that’s all, oh, that’s all, anyway, she’s here, so when you get through doing what you’re doing with her, come and see me. Mrs. Hammon doesn’t like me very much, does she? Let’s see Mere what you’re to do with those two over there, with the third back ground setting,” as one looking into her watch did Tiffany consider how it was she seem to be training an assistant of her own, that how disappointed his heart sound when Nicholas heard her decline for lunch. “You only have these pieces to work with, and Mere about fifteen minutes, twenty at the most, go! Hello ladies" coming a darling as usual upon Erica Lynn and now Ashleigh Michelle, was this exquisite character of Bradford Ean, looking to have a one on one with brother Nicholas."Bradford Coogan, and how are you? Ah this is my new assistant, Ashleigh Roget, Ashleigh, Bradford Coogan," as one as Erica at gladly offering a shake of her hand, immediately did she think she knew that name, imagining further, even that superior look. "Its' nice to meet you, your last name sound so familiar, he's Nicholas and Syefan brother,” ah yes," as to familiarize herself gleefully at all the more re-addressing the stout hand of this amazing hunk of the male species, yet to release Bradford’s hand. “That's it, now I remember, how can a girl forget you Coogan men? I mean wow, wow, we, are all you guys as gorgeous? It was nice meeting you, Ashleigh” as one meticulously retrieving that hand of his, did Bradford Ean, feeling honored by this young, pretty thing, have other, more pressing matters to tend to. "Is Tiffany around? I am sure she's around here somewhere, Nicholas haven't been around? No. I haven't seen him, ah, he and Tip were doing lunch, ---thanks, just what I wanted to hear, see you guys later, yeah nice to see you again Mr. Coogan. Woo girl, I’m tingling all over and through, what a sexy, sexy man,” such the seductress, standing about 5’9 at weighing about 110 pounds, well built, model caliber, was this Ashleigh Michelle Roget way of flirting about. “Girl I remember when I used to have the most insatiable crush on Nicholas Coogan, as I did Syefan, well that crush Ash is happily married with children, not a dog yet, but I'm sure they're planning.” Having the most beautiful blue eyes, all accented by this literally edible short, black with golden brown streaked hair style, Ashleigh Michelle was a striking creature indeed. “Yeah Erica girl, ummm, he’s fine, they all are, as though Ash you’re to speak from experience no doubt, whatever, you like me know those Coogan men have always had, ---whooh!" As one contacting a pounding from her chest heart at being pitched a photographic bomb shell. "As the joker would say stop the press!” "Damn it Erica, talk about pouring gasoline on a blazing fire, this is him!” Dotting the risqué photo like so had Ashleigh not viewing anything this morbidly gripping in a while, where in the hell did you get this, "Wow! Yeah, it's Nicholas Edin Coogan in all his glory, I flicked them while he and Tip slept yesterday and if you say anything, ...damn it, now I know I hate her, yeah well, ah, get in the longest goddamn line. So they have no idea? Nope, none, ---nope huh? I mean can I buy this, frame it to my bedroom wall? No you can't bye it, are you nuts?" As one snatching the photos from her, making her, them both so tickle at wanting more, at encouraging more, they both bat crazy over Nicholas Coogan. “Hell Erica, I am now, you do know this would be perfect for a fragrance, ...you weren’t kidding Ashleigh Roget, you are crazy, I can't use those, not without their permission, and that too would be insane, What you call it, come on Erica Lynn, I know you got a name for it? Immortally sworn, as I think he and Tiffany are forever, ---“eh, that's rich and priceless altogether, ...you like that huh? I like it, I really like it, I think you should use it, especially the one with the sheet barely covering his for all the ladies gusto, if you know what I mean. Please name your price. any price. No, and let me see, no, can't, not even Ash if I had a death wish, and believe me something that god-damn fine and extraordinary is worth dying for, let's say it together Ash, , one, two three, Nicholas Edin Coogan is worth dying for, yeaaaaaaa! Though let me give you an example, about two months ago, the lot of us were forced to live under the same roof for a month, Syefan Coogan, Bradford Coogan and yours truly Attorney at Law, Nicholas Edin Coogan, although Bradford and Syefan weren’t at all shy about showing off their beautiful bods, the only skin I saw on this man were his wrist, maybe a little ankle, no shit?, I know, I know, so unfair, I'm right there, believe it, he's pretty shy, of course god only knows why, I mean look at him, he's even more goddess to herculanean than I could’ve ever imagined, over and over and over again. So Miss plenty with excuses, what you gonna do with it, them? Wow, I think she's good" as one looking through a mugshot of projected models did a stunning black, Asian female get Erica’s direct attention, we could really use her, yeah, she's cool." So?" Hastening on about those incredibly enticing photos Of Nicholas Eden would Ashleigh Michelle not take, I decline as an absolution for something so amazingly meant to be. "I really don't know Ash, I been kind of beating myself up about them, thinking about pitching them in the fireplace, but I'm thinking about surprising them. You know just let them see them and see how they react, not so much them, but Tip, there’s no way I can handle Nicholas’ response, I'll be dead and bury at one glance of his dreamy ass eyes, Hey!” As one checking, as so tapping her watch as it was time, "it's time, it's time for the photo shoot, you haven't meet Nicoli have you? No I haven't, he's one of our best photographers, though,” as one playing bumping shoulders with her, did Erica feel she and Ashleigh would have a good, meaningful relationship. “He should spend more time in front of the camera, he's gorgeous, Nicholas Coogan gorgeous? Girl please? Nobody's Nicholas Coogan, goddess of the earth, gorgeous, but Nicholas Coogan.” 

 
          ...WITH ALL TREES OF FRANKINCENSE; MYRRH AMD ALOES... 

                                                          Scene V 

 “Yes,” Sitting in a window, anticipating another long day, it was beginning to snow again just as the grounds were beginning to show signs of life, soon hearing a presence behind him “did Christian give up on Tifny? Please Spirit, I don’t want to talk about Tifny, it's pain, love is pain, yes? It’s snowing again, not only Spirit is it snowing, but there’s a winter storm warning whereas temperatures could drop dangerously below the freezing mark. I know Spirit how much you fortune her, but I have the strongest feeling, even in my gut that she’s gone about a life of her on and perhaps we should do the same. I see the hurt, you love, but, but, ah, she too hurt, you in love, marriage, this make, ah, ....it could never, ever be Spirit, whether I’m to accept it or not, I have a wife in Camilla as long as she live. I still can’t believe it, the one thing I could Spirit look forward to, whenever I feel pushed into a corner, gagged and bound, was Pepper and his long problem free walks. You know, a few hours of breathing time, but this aggressive whether now prevents that. A covenant Camilla, is, a pledge, see Christian, all men this world, a curse, not give heart, hurt to Christ, not binding. And just how the hell Spirit do you know such things? You know Christian Cros, I know, no, ah thing, before new, now ob..li..gated, Tifny, Christian, the Maaseiah, never, ah forsake, ---what?” Arching a look of amazement, even a reverence his way was this his kid brother or no? “What did you just say? You know, Christian know, he saw her, I see and know. Are you Spirit trying to tell me what I think you’re trying to tell me, ---she kind, like Jer ru-lem, the Christ, Elo..him, God in flesh? I tell Christian. Miss Tifny never forsake, ...goodnight, ---good, you drop the astronomical on me and O now, it's good night? Please brother, have better night, you have godlike home, when spring, Niegl as Nadia, I go to Long beach. Spirit, flesh and blood hath not revealed these things, only Holy Spirit, there Christian Cros none else, she is Maaseiah, think, what mean for us, for world? It simply mean Spirit the end like never before in biblical or mankind’s history hath come, as so this unpronounced beginning without end. But you know Spirit you can’t go spreading these manners of rumors around right?” “Why, is it not?" Their not realizing it, but was a prying Camilla at coming with attempts at saying her farewells keeping herself covert at listening, as to hinge upon every word comprehended or not, especially she yet being his wife, “who Christian, to believe it report? And to whom Spirit is the arm of the Lord revealed?” 

                          ... The Watchman That Go About The City Found Me… 

                                                              Scene VI

 “If you Ron don’t want to disappoint him, then don’t cancel, ah god Desrek," as one getting her laundry done, was this her most dreaded task of returning home and such a sizeable load, made impossible with uncertainty of Dexter Leon. “I’m sorry but how would you know? I know most men would be a moon's distance from you right now, never looking back, never think Ronda I know nothing, I know some things. I meant Desrek about dating, courting, what do you know about that? Things okay! Alright, things, look, when you convinced Sole and I you was returning with such the surprise, we were assured it was some girl, perhaps even a wife, what, it just didn’t go right? You could Ron say that yes, then I’m sorry, because if you loved her then she had to be something really special, knowing you, you perhaps jinxed, it. Look, I know the idea of getting back into the manner of relationship this Dexter Leon represent Ronda is a bit intimidating but this guy doesn’t strike me as the kind simply trying to get into your pants. Leave me and my pants Derry out of it, now you’re getting too damn personal. So you didn’t decide to save yourself for marriage, that Ronda was your choice and yours alone to make, all I’m saying it seems like the right choice because once you gave Dexter Leon his walking papers, he instead ran not from you Ron, but to you. Why don’t you, big brother, put your claims where your mouth is and come with me, that’s with us, make it a double date? That’s an ironic request, because that’s exactly what Sole and I were planning to do, ...you’re kidding, right?” No, although you can’t let Dexter know, we’re to pretend as though we’re all to end up at the same restaurant, at the same time. We Desrek? Sole’s friend Kassel and her sister Kiefer, ah god you’re so devious, I love it, ...well I love you, we do, I better go, Sole is going to a couple of campuses and he want me to tag along, so Ron, you be calm and just decide what you gonna wear, tell Sole I said hey, yeah, I’ll do that later.”

  ...WITH ALL THE CHIEF SPICES... SCENE VII 

 "You don’t answer your phone anymore,“ drawing much attention in their loud greeting of one another, their laughing and hugging, had it been over a month since they'd seen each other. “It’s been like a month, well I knew you wouldn’t be too far away from Tiffany Ann, so how about me acting as a third wheel huh, huh? Yeah, well since Nickie you don’t answer your phone anymore I better take what chance at seeing you I can, you know I wouldn’t mine that at all Brad but I’m here to tell Tiffany how we’re to cancel dinner as well as lunch. Man I miss you!” As to playfully punch Nicholas Eden rather hard into his chest, really intimidating him, almost that he's to react, playfully that is. "Come on Brad man, yeah you've always been a wuss, no I just don’t like hitting old people" looking stupendous as always with a darling cashmere coat thrown over his arm. Right along sporting a delicious three piece tweed suit, luscious at being chocolate mixed with almond, emphasizing his gorgeous complexion and blonde mane. Was the snug jacket accented down its front with four large almond with chocolate trimmed buttons, all with a marvelous quarter neck fitted shirt accenting, an almond silk in its appearance, truly delectable, edible even. “Should I be surprise you’re to offer me just the slightest chance and snatch it away just as soon, that is not what I did, seriously one of my cases ran over, you think I want to cancel on Tiffany?” Pleated on each side did the especial jacket gathered at the waste, so unite of course at italicizing Nicholas Edin’s simply perfect, as well edible, kissibe physic. Of course with those expert hairs mousse askewly and rather awkwardly about at having no real control, did his a la mode appearance from strong shoulders to feet, toot another tail, his ravishing style attracting much due attention. "Have you talked to Sye recently? Is that really why you're here?" Getting down plights of stairs, with big brother Bradford Ean mightily on his cute tail, was a hurried Nicholas Eden pushing through a door forward. "No, I'm here Nickie, because I missed my little bro and wanted to see him, it would seem all other attempts failed, I haven't seen or talk to him, why you think I'm not answering my phone? This thing Nickie between you two, it can't go on forever, do you hear me Nickie? It can't go on, can't it Brad, I don't need him, he doesn’t need me, remember the promise Nickie, you really think of god heaven, of our awesome parents gonna just sit back and let this happen?" Really Brad," witnesses upon as one out of a frustration, rolling those darling eyes of his, skyward at trying to get through Bradford trapping him so, so not unlike their dad, so not unlike Bradford, Ean . "No, Nickie, no they're not, remember? I remember, you don't have to remind me, well? Well what Brad? So what's to be done? If I knew the answer to that I would be a genius, Sye says the letter you found was still sealed, is that true? "Look!” that he’s to get around Bradford whetted interrogation to that delicate sprint of his, even to Tiffany Ann, a blessed sigh of release, heaven sent. "Nickie, stop, is it true? I don't want to discuss it anymore! We need to talk about this,” crossing in front of him at preventing him additionally was Bradford Ean, unbending in his task to mend this family feud and get them back on track. "Anybody ever tell you how cute you are when you're angry, this killer suit and all? Don't do that, that's not funny, godddd! Everything’s a freaking joke with you, ..no Nickie, not everything, like the fact we need to talk, the three of us, that we need to get this settled. This horrid thing isn't just going to go away all by itself, ...and I Bradford say there's nothing to talk about, Nickie, No Brad!” That they’re to shuffled along this long hall, in this disagreeable tussle and ruffle about, had Nicholas Eden seemingly, even angrily had his fill "No okay, freaking god!! Come on Nickie, Sye admit being with her once, he know it was a major mistake, he tried fixing it but Stef wouldn't let it go, threaten to tell you, before he could. I'm not freaking ready okay and, that's, that's final! Oka, okay! Calm down, will you wait a damn minute? I'm sorry this happen" dancing into those near to tear eyes of his baby brother was Bradford sincerely his saddest that his brother had this persistent wedge between them “I’m really sorry, even more sorry to see us hurting like this, so is Sye, this isn't over, there's your stunning girl, you call me, I mean it, I'm gone!" Seen as a perfect one, going after a handkerchief conveniently his pocket, that Nicholas meticulously wipe, clear himself up. "I mean it Nickie, I mean it, you call me if you don’t want me waiting outside your or Tip's office door, then you best call me.” 

                                  ...A FOUNTAIN OF GARDENS... 

                                                    SCENE VIII 

"So what’s to be done about her? Why are you asking me?" Having rushed an unwelcome sort right into Christian’s sitting room was Niegl Aretlon just as accusatory, just as upset as the morning before. "You brought her here, ...you do know her coming here was about more than selling the Artelon property?" With an English accent dragged about with ancient Hebrew monologues was Niegl Artelon a very astonishing male, an ideal beau no doubt who gave very little credence to said magnificence but was he more the intellectual, more the academic scholar. "I Niegl gathered that easily, although I don't know what you expect, the Camilla I know doesn't care about anyone but Camilla, not me Niegl, not you, not anyone," peeking through a blind into a grand view of the pristine landscape accenting his home now pinned beneath inches upon inches of yet falling snow. “Not even our daughter when she was alive, ...if you knew she was this way why marry her, I’m not Niegl speaking of the Camilla I knew at our wedding, but immediately afterwards. Christian?” Witnessed upon as one paused so witlessly into his brother’s admirable research at designing the perfect response perhaps Niegl wouldn’t be the nightmare custodian after all. "Because Niegl I wasn’t wise, wise enough to know I couldn’t change her, truthfully a person’s will is set literally in stone from birth until it’s surrendered truthfully, spiritually. Anyway what is your concern of this? Investing about a tall, dark, easily beautiful younger brother that he’d not seen or even spoken to in seven years, who only resembled this kid he loved, but now, Christian didn't know him, this bitter some sweet, young man. "You conspired with her to deceive me? It wasn't as that, I thought Christian I was doing the right thing, you were all alone, Camilla is your wife, my ex-wife, Spirit just reminded me, right, your ex-wife," displaying himself mighty with guilt, singularly with a precious, invaluable authenticity, it was apparent he meant well. "But does that mean you not love her still? My life Niegl is my business, through unthinkable, even immeasurable trials it’s what I’ve made it, you shouldn’t have interfered. You're right," brushing a single tear from the corner of his right eye that with surrendered hands he’s to allege to this manner of folly, truly a man’s role. "I'm sorry, I thought it was about time I did something to help, ..I don't understand, ...instead of, of, ah Camilla still refuse to come out, to eat, drink, please just speak with her, ...you promise to stay out of my concerns and I'll speak with her, ---I promise" as one nodding cautiously into a retreat, unto a look so kindheartedly released was this to Niegl the best addendum, Camilla’s own husband, “truly Cros, I promise.”.    <<< “Milla!" Knocking rather cautiously at her bedroom door, truly after the nightmare scenario they’d had recently Christian Cros was certainly his most cautious not to startle her. “This is Cros, are you ok? Mill,---are you ok in there? Hey we’re concern about you, come to dinner, please, just come out to me, I mean we need to talk, anyway," knocking again softly at awaiting a response did he labor for naught at wondering whether she’d slipped off, or out without their notice, but with snow being everywhere, "just you and I, ...no Cros, just leave me! Milla, are, are, are you crying? Please don't, don;t do that , come on Mill it was just a big misunderstanding, let’s not hurt each other anymore, what if Becky is seeing us, how disappointed, right? Ok, what, you gonna stay in there forever? Not forever,” as one laying in bed, stretching her neck, her crying eyes, even her uncertainty of what’s she’s to do next, where she’s to go, into this stunning overhead vaulted ceiling, and beautiful light fixtures. "Just until I leave tomorrow, well planes are grounded Mill, ports Mill are closed, ...and you lie! Why, you think I want to keep you here?” That under a lesser voice, even a whisper obvious there was no underlying reason to be anything but genuine with her, the sooner she left, the sooner his life, despite how fragmented, is all his once again. "Why would I lie?" Cut your set, it's satellite on, there's just too much snow, record actually, I am not lying, Milla, it’ll be days, maybe weeks, ---then I'll be in here for that time. Milla, look, you think I, I don't have time for this, you hear me! Come on Mill,” feeling himself guilty that possibly he’d been too harsh on her the night before, that he’d been cruel even and especially unusual was this his especial apology. Please, even the others are wondering after you, Spirit, Nadia, you know you’re the sister she well they never, had, Niegl especially. And you Cros?” That she’s to sit her elbows along a brush of both cheeks , did Camilla mostly care about how this wayward husband of hers felt, could tattered marriage vows be mended. “How do you feel really? I'm here Milla, yeah but what is that to mean? I love you, I miss you, is that what you want to here? Yes, exactly Cros, but only if it's to truth, and not a part of you getting me to surrender." It had been a long time since anyone called her Milla or even Mill in that respect, Christian was the only one ever to call her one or the other, she wouldn't admit it but it brought back passionate memories. "I know you're hungry, why don't I fix us some dinner, grab a bottle of wine, some glasses, bring it into my study and we talk, how about that what I meant by loving and missing you, what do you say? I'll fix us a plate, it'll only take a few, you waste time Cros, both your and mine, I don't believe nor trust you," turning onto her belly a view out the window was it obvious Christian was indeed telling her the truth would Camilla exaggerate pressed antics seldom met to their limit, could she live with him being so damaged? "I don't want anything from you! Milla, ok, maybe I went too, you're being childish, simply childish, ...okay" with an aggressive toss of his hands at displaying his frustration with her was he at the end of this hanging rope, as was obvious in his voice, in his rowdy response was there a display of annoyance with her. "Have it Milla’s way, you win, as always. you stay in there and starve for all I really care, I guess your mistrust was rightly placed!” 

            ...A WELL OF LIVING WATER AND STREAMS FROM LEBANON... 

                                                             SCENE IX

 “How about now Tracy you do it more like what Merecal here showed you! Take your lead from Cornelius, he has his, not Cornellius,” whispering in meticulously to her was Merecal already privy to the do’s and don’ts about the modeling center “he like to be called Nellius, instead,” yelling out instructions with an attempt at getting to Nicholas’ place on time for what was late dinner plans at his place, was Tiffany as well handling as to regret an unwelcome call at realizing they had phone monitors for this very thing. {{{“This is Dissuasion, Tiffany Saurus speaking, ...okay, okay, Tracy, that’s better, "Tif? My god Ronda!" As one ghosting over horribly, emotionally at growing quite intrigued did tears design themselves accordingly, mystifying onlookers. "My god Ronda, is that you? It's me Tif, it's Ronda, ah thank god," displaying this emotional delight into a seat, a stand, no a seat, into an excited prance about. "I've been so worried, I mean are you okay, how do you, what, what can I do? Tif honey calm down, I'm fine, do you hear me Tif? I'm fine, Tif! Tif! I hear you" yet as one wrestling with uncontrolled emotions. motioning a few minute break at estranged on lookers, trying to find tissues. "I'm sorry it's just so good to hear your voice, so are you in Jamaica? What? Oh, no, no I'm home, as a matter of fact I got here only hours ago. You’ll never guess Tif whose here with me, guess?” As one smiling off solemnly, even playfully, was this the most wonderful surprise, they fondly together, “yeah ,you'll never guess, I don't know Ronda, I don’t have a, Desrek, Desrek Alum is here! Desrek! Ah my god Derry is here! You’re right, I don't believe it, I thought he was in Europe, well he was, there's more, he's here to stay, to stay, wait, did you say Desrek is staying?” Thinking how long it’d been since she’d seen this, their meant to be together, Desrek Alum, but what was Corronda talking about his staying? She’d made it clear, the last they spoke, even cried, that she wouldn’t stay. "But I thought you, I changed my mind, I'm staying, well, I want to see you, I mean, when can I see you? Well not just yet, I want to get settled in you know, look, "as one instead ending the call at considering the fact Tiffany was at work and possibly her busiest but she just had to call, timing was everything. "I know you're working, so we'll talk later, I love you Tif, yeah Ronda, me too, see you soon."}}} Thinking Corronda was the last person she expected to hear from was Tiffany yet return the receiver at getting back to urgent work,  even to herself, she was that ground shakingly, overwhelmed. “Are you okay, Miss Saurus? Some water please,” a sit upon the floor, that she’s to swallow and touch at a thicker than usual ingestion, causing the slightest, awkward tickle to tears, happy tears she guessed, laughed. "You're on the floor, should I call someone? Thanks Mere, ah, yes we can get back to work now, you sure you’re okay? Yes, I just heard from someone unexpectedly, this carpet really feel good for sitting, doesn't it?" That it was then strangely enough did a forcible remembrance ad nausea, even an at eerie reminiscence regarding Christian Cros literally overmaster her and suddenly she wasn’t all right, but burst mightily into a cry. “Miss Saurus, ah Tiffany, should I call for help,” kneeling a hand clasp into Tiffany’s hand along that chair to her, to this truly emotionally bereft of physical strength Tiffany Ann. “Miss, Tiffany, I’m, ah, if, ah, help getting up", as one springing up, off into a dressing booth for privacy, at pressing a back hard against that wall, crying hard deep into the pit of her belly, but what, why, Ronda, Mike or even Desrek Alum? “Erica, hey, I think Miss, Saurus, ah Tif, she need you, now, right now, she's scaring me, ....Tip, leave me Erica, I'm okay, what happen? A phone call, ...come on Tip, get yourself together, ...this is madness Erica, my god nothing but madness.” witnessing this emotional breakdown wasn’t only because she’d heard from Corronda, although that she’d not heard from or kept her promises regarding Christian Cros. What they, how she and him alone should truly be the fervent, wrought-up of intimate relations she and Nicholas Eden was, now Desrek Allum, the throbbing of the heart also, was back. “Ah god help me, if you’re there, please have mercy on me and help me, guide me, instruct me, forsake me not forever, Holy Father.” How at this very urgent reality she should drop all this non-sense, all these quick-witted illusionist called sense and sensibility and get out immediately to him, to him, to Christian Cros and never look back, forgiving all trespasses Nicholas Edin's marriage bed, all. “I’ll give the crew thirty minutes, ...I'm here Tip, Erica is here, Miss Saurus, do you need, "thirty minutes Mere is good, you too Erica please, no, I'm not going until you come out, please, Erica, I'm okay, I know, being with that man should be maddening, but so soon as this, Erica!. Well, do you need me Tip to get you anything else, anyone else? Tell her there’s a Mr. Coogan waiting to talk with her, you’ve been plenty of help, both of you, just give me a few more minutes and we’ll get back to work, Nicholas is on the phone for you, a few more minutes, then I'll see you in ten and tell Nicholas to call back, I brought you more water, yes Mere, thanks.Tiffany, it's me Nicholas, you're here, I thought you were on the phone, kinda both, what's all this commotion, please just wait in my office, I'll be right.  Actually I want to wait here, so I can snatch you up and carry us off Tiffany to the utopia of no more such worries. I can't tell you how great to confusing that all sound." Looking at her yet tearing eyes, designing her golden brown cheeks, ears, even her neck, wondering why that one called was so tremendously weighty to trying? "But go loving man, wait, I'll be right there, may I Mr. Coogan get you a drink, coffee, tea, soda? I'm Merecal Faith, Miss Saurus' assistant, such a beautiful name, wow, such an amazing view of the twin towers from here, but no, thank you, good day to you sir, you Merecal Faithe as well.  Pretty nice broadside view, I Nicholas have my open definition for Utopia, actually, this infinite euphoria, the heart, mind, soul, its rapacious marriage bed that's never, ever depleted. But how Tiffany Ann could we dare bare such infinite, intense organisms? Because Nicholas Edin we're then, glorified flesh, fulfilled, no longer its unreachable, untellable thirst to lust. Does this indescribable temptress know how tremendously you're luring me to be wrapped in your incredible skin, its show and tell, just turning me on? Down boy, I have boo-coos of work and if you're cancelling dinner, but I'm tenaciously, tingling all through, how can I sake off such ecstasy, it's raging hormones... shhhhh, come here, where we, shhhh, you'll see, just trust me Mr. Coogan, I have just the right place, what is, shhh, one of our show rooms, there's a  bed," that before she could say, a blistering Nicholas Edin launched into kissing, biting words, this rough, riotous, wrestle, tussle upon the makeshift bed, clothes and covering flying every which way, its unimaginable climaxing but uncertainty, guilt and shame, designed Tiffany's golden brown, picturesque face! 

 ...AWAKE O NORTH WIND, AND COME THOU SOUTH BLOW UPON MY GARDEN... 

                                                                     SCENE X

"So what do you think about a dinner party?" Relaxing into a lounging as himself Barbara Ann at entangling their fingers alike. "It's been a while since we've had anything to celebrate, now your birthday and a new addition to the Coogan family, I think it's perfect timing. I don't know" turning off, away as one coming into a seat aside the bed was Barbara Ann living in an alternate reality that could more than ruin their marriage. "What's wrong?" Backing into a seat to her at pushing a pillow behind his back for comfort did a concern Bradford know something was getting at her. "You've been long faced since we got home, you're not happy about the baby? I know it's a huge, ---don't take this the wrong way but Brad you’re right, I'm not sure about this baby. What do you mean? Is something wrong? No," striking his marvelously distressed face at calming him but was Barbara Ann in the best health she’d been possibly in her life. "I was waiting Brad for the opportunity to tell you I’m going back to school, I want to work on my degree in Psychology, and what, I don't understand, you don't want this child, we’re to consider adoption? I don't know, you don't know, my god Barb are we talking about abortion here, I mean how else Barb can you not have a child that's already conceived?” "Ok," with surrendered hands going up unto her own limited space did she being a mother of two and a career woman of course have the best justification. “You're right, but, but? I know it's sound bad, but it's a bad time Brad for me to be pregnant that's all, that's all? I see that's all, don't you think this conversation, no this decision Barb is a little too late? Now you say bad timing, we're happily, healthily married, we've begun a family, we want other children, I can't get on board with this bad timing. I know" nervously biting her lip into an alternate seat away at realizing it was a long shot precariously in the dark but was Barbara Ann’s mind made, she want lessons not another baby. "This is something we should’ve discussed a while, just what Barb would you do if you didn't have this choice to abort a pregnancy, what kind of conversation would we be having? You don't understand, it's not your body, yes Barb it is! You hear me? It is written, you’re my wife, you're now my flesh and blood, prick you, that child and we all bleed, damn it! There’s no need to get so upset, ---I can't do it" witnessing a side of husband Bradford Ean not never but such the rarity as he was such a gentle sort but was he this upset, even mangled, "I can't stand for an abortion, you still don't understand, you’re right Barbara Ann, I don't understand, make me understand, help me Barb understand how we’ll become our unborn child’s worse enemy, huh? Your safe womb its' grave, I can't make you understand, it's not you I tell you, not your body, can't you persuade me with your persuasion, make me Barb insane with your selfsame insanity? Now you're just making mockery, I didn't have tell you anything, I've done this and you would've known nothing. Right Barb, form these hands, my heart my child’s killing tools, only do it behind my back as though God can't see you! By the way!" As one hollering through unto that now slamming the door to get out was Bradford more hurt by this ideal than Barbara Ann could’ve ever imagined, "that this is my body crap is a freaking cop out, an excuse Barb for genocide, millions worldwide annually, did you know that ? You leave me alone,” feeling the slightest disruption in her belly now rushing her to vomiting into the nearest commode had these trying events made her sick. you refuse to hear my side Brad, plus I'm feeling sick, just leave me alone.  "Tiffany," waking the huge space, glancing all-around, easing up by the bundle, collecting his clothes, arm by arm, leg by leg and soon fully dressed and still Tiffany Ann was nowhere to be found. "My god, did she just, "Tiffany" coming out, looking about a yet to be finished space, hearing the sound of others as he groggily made his way, ease to see the better an exit sign, door, this his discreet getaway, again using his car phone, calling her work, her home. "Where are you, what is going on, how does this make any sense?"  {{{"Hello, Tiffany?"}}}, Uh, no, her answering machine, how late am I? {{{"Hello, North, yeah, ah sorry, got tied up, I can still come or we can reschedule, alright, I'm not far from the twin towers, so about 15, see you then."}}}  "I see her car is gone, Nickie, my god that is you, you just gone walk keep walking? Nickie, please I love you, I'm sorry, Nickie, Nickie, okay, okay, be careful. You see that, you see what I mean? I see, Nickie being here, as in looking to make amends with Tip mean Sye things are normalizing and soon that'll be you two, well, you three. Let's say Sissy I believe you, good, let's kiss on it, he's looking good as ever, yeah which Syefan Erin, is also a good sign," 

         ...THAT THE SPICES THEREOF MAY FLOW OUT... SCENE VIII

 “And you Niegl expect us to believe you joking so?” Truly indiscernible and intoxicating were only two of the words describing sitting about the dinner table surrounded by once very distant relatives. Sincerely with their joyous laughter as a musical interlude at reminiscing the old fables and tall tales of their elderly relatives. “I only repeat that Momar and aunt Nanny said, Nadia re---mem--ber, ....yes? I recall Niegl it scared us to death, that we dared not sleep, mainly the tale about uncle Amman and the flying sheep, how about Aunt Sara and the headless visitor, that he carried a female’s bleeding head under his arm, and Niegl your incredible way to mimic them so incredibly well. “What of you Spirit, what tale bedazzled so much? I don’t recant the parables you speak” it was most fascinating that they all were learning to laugh again at Christian like the others having to use their napkin more for their laughing, crying eyes than soiled hands “But I recall tales of long departed relatives returning to haunt the living, even into the bed at night after them.” “What do you mean?” “You must Nie know what I say and don’t be the reminder, ---I remember the story about uncle Amman and the flying sheep, was it always so hilarious, ....can I join you guys? Please, the food is delicious, Mrs. Martha make the best stuff bell peppers, you best have some before it’s all gone.” “ Thank you Cros, I want to apologize for the foolish way I act, you was right about all the snow---there's no need, so what was so funny? Ummm, this is good, ---no, Neigl was giving us his impression of uncle Amman, you know, when he thought he saw the, yes, the flying sheep, that was a good one. Although Cros, how about when aunt Hanna swore up and down, even laying her hand on a Bible, "yeah! Yeah! Armed angels at the foot of her bed, that she kicked one and he tumbled over unable to get backup" bursting them in all likeness along a foray of laughter, was this that something special Christian Cros had been missing for so long and indeed how long would it now last? I thought, how weak and no strong, this, her angel!" again hurling them all into laughter now on to others just as fascinating, hilarious.

              ...I HAVE GATHERED MY MYRRH WITH MY SPOUSE ...

                                                       SCENE XI 

     -Earth to Soledad Maurice, is that why you brought me to such a stunning place, so you can stare in the stars away? I brought you here to these incredible night garden so I, Kassle Berlyn, could ask for your hand in marriage. I think I knew that, ah, Kiefer Bay warn me, that, that is what you would want and I argue, young men your age Sole, wanted nothing even close, here you are, this most incredible sight this city, proposal just that. Just say yes, so when I introduce you to my family, it won't be just as a friend, but as my fiance. How could I ever Soledad Maurice, in a million years deserve you, even this? What a phenom this all, is, did you think, that just as so, I can then introduce you as my husband to be? That mean yes, yes, I will be your wife, for as long as the God of heaven deem us to have each other. I knew, I had my doubts, I admit it, with this ring, on a day planned by you, Kassle Berlyn, I Soledad Maurice will marry you, take and keep you as my wife, and now this unspeakable night has truly served it's purpose. I was literally heart broken when I heard it reported earlier there would be storms, then for a certainty, they answered your hearts desire, our beloved, our hearts desire. Come, I can't wait to hold, dance and sit with you under that literally edible gazebo over there, keep reading my mind and prove over and over again Soledad we're simply meant to be."  >>>{{{"Tiffany, are you there? You leave like that, you know how embarrassing all that was, waking abandon, what was that, huh? Now you leave me a message, that I'm to call but you won't answer, if you're hearing this, I so need to know what is happening? Then there's this aching, how much I just need to be where you are, close to you, holding you, dissolving, us, you just consumed me, what was that? Other worldly I guess, I don't trust such the daunting task of losing myself to another, but you, Tiffany Ann Saurus, all I can then say are the failing nights are laying a foundation of lonesomeness, come deliver me, I promise beloved girl, I will run after thee, forever."}}}.  Wow, Nicholas, Edin, you only just made the impossible decision, mission impossible,?" Having listened to that sultry message plenty, after what she did, not the response she expected, " I so darling, incredible man want to think it's you and you alone, climb again like just now, deeper and deeper into your erotic blood and phenomenally, get lost there, time after time, after time but I know better," glancing into her mirrors, a speedy change of lanes, if she wasn't mistaking she was on her way to hike's peak, to her beloved Christian Cros, "and that's the problem, when I know there is a better possibility, but even so how is that in any way possible? No, I will run, but with so many giving chase, and my heart a mix match of indecision, how will I ever reign in my heart' desire of just this anxious one, that you are? Ah come sweet, sweet reveal, having taken my Michael, and heal this vast uncertainty, namely, Desrek Allum, to Christian Cros, to Nicholas Edin." 

                                       ...AND EAT HIS PLEASANT FRUITS...

                                                                  SCENE X 


 “So are you coming or you gonna make us beg?” Sitting in his study, hearing his company playing one of their favorite games, hollering at him to come and join them was Christian instead thinking about Tiffany and how he was so convinced she would come to him that very day. “Come on Cros, not the silent treatment, Christian Cros, are you even listening to me? You gone off dreaming about her again right, this Maaseiah person, what the hell Milla do you know about it? I don’t want to play your damn, stupid games! Having struck a chord, a very touchy one but was Christian again feeling Tiffany Ann was gone away far from him, her heart, becoming one with another heart, it was acid drinking. “I know nothing but what I see in your heart, wondering after her, that she’s important to you, spirit told me her name, her real name, I know, I’m here with you, all of us are, don’t that Cros count for something?” As one trying to shake it off, pretend it wasn't so, trying to remain positive, but was Christian to finally realize what he was feeling honestly was Tiffany Ann, actually Maaseiah Adonai, giving herself to another. "Come on Cros," grabbing his hand at pulling him her way, was Camilla right about one things, they were there enduring the impossible with him, even welcoming his betrayal of their friendship.“Where are, I’m sorry where are we going? I need a partner, come play with us, you used to be the best at solving the mysteries, I assume we're playing clue, exactly, what about Spirit? Spirit is good Cros but I want you, you want me huh, where do you want me? Is that a flirt, are you flirting with me? Only Mill in those eerie dreams of yours, well I’ve never been so insulted in all my days, whatever Mill, whatever, you're still pulling me your way I see.”.    <<< “I got here as soon as I could, Ronda had me come, ...there isn’t much Derry to get excited about,” as one disappointedly arm, by arm putting his suit jacket on, at packing himself up, getting out, off and just where was he off to? All that work and it’s basketball scholarship, they’re only offering me a three to four year athletic apprenticeship, ...because So’le you go to school on a basketball scholarship doesn’t mean you have to play for the pros, I know, I'm sorry," as one hating to see his little brother so disappointed, so broken in two, that his dream for all times was over. “And I’ve considered that, but this is the school where I wanted an academic scholarship, not some damn Georgia Tech. Is this about you Sole, or her? You think an athletic scholarship isn’t something to be proud of, I know Desrek there’s Yale, even Harvard, but I want to attend school with Kassel Berlyn, so sue me! Although I don’t want to be seen as nothing other than a basketball jock, I don’t get it,” being a suspicious character at easing a seat upon the nearest tabletop, was Desrek Alum more than tossed about this awkward predicament, was it just too typical? “How could they not Sole consider your academic scores, they’re off the chart? .Ah, they did, it’s just at this time they can only offer me sports, ...I just don’t believe that, they have a kid Sole whose phenomena in both and since you’re, you know, ---what, black? Yes Sole, since you’re black, a very skilled one at that, I would go back in there and tell them your suspicions, don’t you Derry man mean your suspicions? Whatever Sole the brother I love, you want this or not? Perhaps they can do like this half and half, a two year athletic student-ship and a two to three year academic one, now imagine your career opportunities. I’ll do it and if they turn me down, I’ll do a lot of crying and begging, but I’m young right, I’ll get over it, right? I’m going to call, get an appointment to see these guys again, maybe Mr. Metes, my guidance counselor can sit in, give his proposing advice, ---now you’re thinking positive again. “Well I’m famish, I’ll be in the cafeteria, be there Sole man or be square, n'all Derry man, that’s square, please don’t go around saying that. Did you talk to the misses about Sunday? Kassel doesn’t see a problem with it, but her sister Kiefer may have some scheduling problems, so we’re like waiting on her, you need me to call her, put some fire behind her? You would actually do that? Ah nall, I just thought it made for interesting conversation that’s all, see you later, yeah the café, be there or, I was just kidding. Ok, ok, you’re kidding, but maybe Kiefer’s butterflies got meeting you written all over them, I’ll think about it, just Sole think about it, ok, ok, thinking about it, that’s good enough, right?”






No comments:

Post a Comment