Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tiffany IX

                                                 BEAST OF BEAUTY

                              ...WHEREOF EVERYONE BEAR TWINS...

                                                     CHAPTER IX

                                                         SCENE I

     "There, aren't they! I'm glad somebody's happy," could Christian as well see Niegl and Nadia although no Camilla, or Milla he often called her as yet, wouldn't believe this was actually happening, not until he actually see her. He not happy plenty, look at him slumping as mama would say." The Artelon twins had been delayed due to an illness in the family, delayed almost a week, here it was New Year's Eve and Christian and Spirit had spent most of it at the airport. Wanting to be relieved Camilla perhaps didn’t come did he not want to count his chickens or something like that when just as soon he saw her as one being absolutely unchanged in his sight. "Hello Milla. hello Cros, well you guys ready? Camilla has agreed to spend at least a month, a month? Will the business take that long?" "Camilla isn’t here just for business, she's here for family also, you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable in a hotel?" Clearing a thick throat at showing himself indecisive did Christian feel forced, intimidated even, plus he didn't trust Niegl, he was also up to something, probably playing cupid.  "Well Cros I suggested that but Niegl insisted I stay with you all, how there's plenty of space, of course she can stay with us, can't she Christian? If it’s a problem I can make, it’s done, Niegl is right, I don't want you uncomfortable, I could easily get something, it is Milla done, leave it. I never thought the flight would end, when Christian and I Nadia did come I felt it, your English is better, yes Nie, yes it is, all with Christians’ help. Hear tell it Spirit you celebrated a western type Christmas, the decorated tree and all, it is true? I’m to admit, and such the delight Nie, I’m loving this place, Christian place and wait til you meet Tifny. that's what that radiating all around pretty smile is about, this Tifny? I never knew such beauty, such fun and love, so bright, so sweet, are you sure that's all the right descriptive? Tifny is hard to explain, just wait to know her, all of you, just wait to know her, I’m loving her and this place America. Something Christian no doubt told you to say, Niegl! Don’t be so insolent, I was only kidding, my Christ Lord Nadia, Spirit know that right? I'm like the cloud up, there, look up there, you being mean can't, won't reach me, Christian too." Thank God, for Spirit, Christian was thinking, because never is the puzzled life redone as in it's birth, never again will Christian see the darling face or feel the precious heart beat, or even experience the presence of the little girl he called his own and here they were encouraging a similar waltz right alone MIA these many years, wife Carmilla, but not anymore, here she was as family all over again.

                            ...AND NONE IS BARREN AMONG THEM....
                               
                                                         SCENE II

     “So’le! I thought Ronda told you not to come,” that they’re to greet one another with these kind, feel good hugs, but Ronda wasn't gonna be so happy, not at all, "she did, but how could I turn down the opportunity at seeing you both. Man how tall are you now? Six seven, only a few inches above you, I told you I would you know, yeah, yeah it hurt you to your heart I was taller than you. You didn’t make any deals with the devil or anything did you? If that’s Derry what he told you he lied. Man! Ron say you’re here to stay, that you’re not returning to Germany, this is me right here, wow, sharp car, yeah just you be careful, that wax job cost me a pretty penny. So how is she really? Angry, frustrated, most of all Sole frighten, and blaming everyone from Genesis to Revelation.” Being instructed to remain in Jamaica as she would be home just as soon had baby brother Soledad Maurice arrived an unwelcome party to Corronda’s seeming disaster area. “That’s to be expected with everything that has gone on right? Perhaps you’re to ask Dexter that question, Dexter is the man friend right? Actually Sole the intended fiancée, before tragedy stroke, only Ronda isn’t having it, not then, not anymore,  just Sole so you’re to know what to expect, our big sister is in there somewhere it's just hard to see her right now. So tell me about the armed forces, is it what you expected and more? Why, are you contemplating going? I don’t know, I kind of met someone, someone like whom? Kassel Berlin, my god Derry, I’ve never felt anything like this before, well good, I’m more than happy for you, I knew you would be, therefore I really don’t want to make any decisions until I see where we’re going. Well here we are, yes and here we go, you are Sole still keeping yourself for marriage right? Not that it's any of your business personal,  but like you my brother, as to serve our Lord totally, I wouldn’t have any other way. I assume your Kassel Berlin agree? Not at first, she thought it was just a ruse, you know, to lure her in, take advantage, as those ill intended do, but when she realize how serious, she thought that even more odd, take a deep breath, exhale, we're entering the room of flaming, blame."

                      ...THY LIPS ARE LIKE A THREAD OF SCARLET...

                                                        SCENE III

     "Who is he? Come on Nadia, I know about Angus, what do you know? Mother told me she thought he would ask for your hand in marriage, well now it's all messed up, surely Christian this hand cannot reach across all the time and space between us. No it's not messed up" did a benevolent Christian come into a brotherly massage of her neck "does he love you? Yes, do you love him? With all my heart, then Nadia it will work out, come down for dinner" as to make this his exit was Christian Cros being the big, heartening brother Nada had truly missed "we'll talk about it later. You see Nadia, I'm not the monster you thought I was, you were right Niegl about this place, it’s wordless,  I’d not really Milla seen it myself as this, as one taking her bags up and beyond the dazzling staircase at offering her, her own room in particular, one with it's perfect view, the mountain, waterfalls “but I knew how grand it all was by Christian’s own testaments, uh my gracious Neigl you got to be kidding, my god this is extraordinary, it’s has a balcony and everything, and that god's throne in heaven scenery, this isn’t a house Niegl, this is more like a five star, wilderness lodge, I know, seem my big brother haven’t denied himself much, double wow!” What gold digging Camilla didn't know was Christian wasn't the little naive boy she'd married and easily abandoned, no one thing he'd learn from his tragic ordeal named Carmilla was nothing was as it seemed, that if she pretended to be his friend she was his enemy, not only his but all those he knew and loved. “Christian said to tell you there will be a dinner bell, so you're know when to come down, a dinner bell huh? Yeah that what he said, well Milla, seeing I have my own unpacking, ah please this place is so stunning, please Neigl wait a spell and leave me to it’s wondrous adventures. Then I’ll see you at dinner, yes my dear sir you most certainly will." No Christian was deeply persuaded Camilla hadn't changed, that she was just as beautiful yes but was she also the baneful, egotistic person that had forsaken him, their marriage and family for dead almost eight years now.  How is it having Milla back? Carmilla isn't back, Spirit River surely you know that, I know, just making words as we set the table, I sense her, yes, her heart is toward you, but it is as way away."

                          ...THY NECK IS LIKE THE TOWER OF DAVID ...

                                                        SCENE IV

     "Yeah Brad well you did and we don't" did Nicholas tickled at Bradford Ean, at all of them sitting about the TV watching Dick Clark's special, New York Rocking Eve. Not seeing much of Susan or Syefan since the wedding had Bradford just joked if he'd married something that beautiful and sexy that they wouldn't see much of him either. Since I have, I think love that's our Q, to leave, don't you guys get any rest? I'll rest when I'm eating, you’re next, hey you guys ready, I got the minister right here, you two could be wedded in no time. Yeah Erica why don't we make it a double this time, you and Matthew as well? Right, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, marriage take money and since I resigned to be here with my baby, well I'm broke, so that's your excuse, ouch woman, well Tip? Well I'm going to bid you all a goodnight, ah come on, there's only minutes before the count down, happy new year everybody, happy new year to you Tiffany. Should I walk you up? No, but thanks, well good night all" taking off, evanescing by the stairs up and away Nicholas didn't have to guess what he'd done to cause such a bitter friction between them. Certainly he wasn't at all comfortable with the way his explanation of things concerning Stephanie went. "Well good night guys, you know she's going to lay up there and cry herself asleep, it's all she has done since Mike's, you know, yes well, happy New Year to you both.  You sure you want to be meddling in Tip's affairs like that? Tips affairs are mine as well, she's very dear to me Matt, I know we have our differences, but she is really hurting now, more so since this thing with her and Ronda and I feel so helpless. Anyway Nickie really care gravely about her, he'll never take advantage of her, but she can't tell because she's so busy praising pain and agony, still, still, still loving girl, don't you think that's for Tip to decide and her fiance only been buried how long? I mean I know you mean good but Erica we're only suspicious characters standing on the outside looking in, neither of us have any idea what she must be feeling still, we're only assuming, one loving fiance down, just so easily replace him, I mean to lose your love so tragically is one thing, to know someone maliciously murdered them is totally another, what a betrayal the mind, the heart issues, strands, and what manner of havoc is played with that person's mind? I know, I've thought about that, even what this Dexter Leon is going through right now with Tip's friend Corronda, without faith, true faith it's madness. I guess Matt, I just want things to be better for her like right now this instant, they will get better, no matter how horrible the hour it too with time babe will pass, all my heart's joy as hers, as Erica all of ours depend on it, God will fix this, make it like it never, ever happen, that's our prayer, amen Matt, amen! So just how long are you Mrs Hymn to be to wait to replace me once the inevitable happens, at least ten years, right? Ten years, are you serious? That's ridiculous Matt and you know it, ah so it will be ridiculous if I Erica Lynn wait ten years once you're gone? Ah, n'all, you're Dr Hymn, not to remarry at all, not debatable unless in there, from the shower, to the floor, to the bed, but first of all you, stunner lover have to catch me first, ah catch you? Yes, I see, just how fast are you! Arggggggggggggggg!" 

                                          ..BUILDED FOR AN ARMORY...

                                                            SCENE V

     "What's on your mind? I was just thinking how we and especially Tip have been through a lot this past year, we can only Sissy hope the hardest part is over. I mean we all have a lot to get behind us, how do you do that Sye, you know when someone take it upon themselves to rip your heart and life apart? Truly Sissy I feel sympathetic for her, but Tip is being prevailed upon by one of the most wonderfully, compassionate men in the world, just an indescribable love and respect for her, I hope she let him catch her and support her through all this worst that's to happen. I know Sye, all of us want that for them, but they have to want it as well, ah they want it, even must have it, they're distracted being very much in love with dead issues. So what do we do? I think babe we just did it, we just took possibly one of the worse trials we’re by gods’ help ever to endure and mold it Sissy into a vow of matrimonial bliss, soon not waiting we'll be a family, how amazing hope and blessed assurance is that, especially to them? My word Sye I hadn’t even considered, I was so impressed that regardless of all of the above the dear man I love was keeping his promise, I didn’t consider how promising this must be for us all, joy, and beauty doeth come, doesn't it? So you see honey we’ve already made this gigantic leap, now the ball so to speak is in either one of their courts. So Sye that is how did this happen, what? You, me, this couldn’t be more perfect Sye if I’d planned it from birth, perhaps Sissy there’s one, only one that has done exactly that, Tip calls it, predestination.”

                                  ...AND TO THE HILL OF FRANKINCENSE...

                                                                 SCENE VI

     Well, steam bellowing from my nose, my mouth, is at least proof I'm yet alive, I see it, but I don't feel it" being one who'd been sitting out at the bank of the frozen river for some time here, Nicholas Edin was peeping up surprisingly, suddenly to see who it was touching to massaging him. "So what are you thinking about? Nothing and everything, even Tiffany about how you made such the splendid exit last night. So what is waiting Nicholas Coogan once all this is over? Are you kidding? Tons and tons of paperwork, ah and those cases that nobody want, it's strange, but that's everybody's answer tremendous work await that they can't help getting their hands on. It won't be long now, you say that as though you’re certain, well Nicholas I've been prayerful, as like your parents, like my mom, I believe the supreme accordingly. Prayerful? My mother Nicholas always told me if you're not going to believe the supreme for that you pray after then it is best not to pray, that it's a waste of your breath and his ear, this she would say. I would Tiffany pretty much like to meet your mother one day, so shall it be, so shall it one day be, as in heaven I will Nicholas one day meet your parents as well. Now come, it's freezing out here, plus hot breakfast, to cups are ready, everything looking and smelling so delicious, so you're coming? I think I will, yes, I'm coming, good, or we'll surely miss you."

                      ...WHEREON THERE HANG A THOUSAND BUCKLERS ...

                                                              SCENE VII

     “Spirit is to tell me you have a love interest? There is someone Nadia who is dear to me although I wouldn’t call her a love interest, not romantically anyway, I am married you know, divorce doesn't cancel blessed vows. So what is her name? So Spirit didn’t tell you, you didn't hear? Yes, but I want to hear from you, sis Nadia to Christian Cros, that Nadia would be Tifny Ann Saurus, she’s a fashion designer, as a matter of fact she and two other acquaintance plan to open their own fashion center soon, I can hardly wait. I think Nadia besides your college courses it’ll even be nice for you, me?” A model, my god Neigl would never, ever let me hear the end, Niegl being your brother may influence you Nadia here and there but he isn’t the boss of you, especially the free will of you, no one is, no one Nadia but yourself, until you put god first, Wow you have changed, who are you and where is my stuck up in all these things like little brother, big brother? I'm off again Nadia at envisioning the sheer beauty Tiffany Ann is, not only it's outward excellence that fades, no the beauty of her heart, that melts away all his uncertainty and disgrace rendering me the same as she is in all her splendid glory. It’s not Nadia like I’m telling you to go and sell your soul to the devil, there are many ways, even sincere ways to please the world, but only one way to please the supreme, by being faithful in all we do and that, that doing be done in a way Nadia he’s to get the glory, I know Maaseiah's heart she will use whatever she touch and draw God's people right to him. I'm sorry, I thought you said, Tifny, who is this Maaseiah? Although let anyone Nadia, even fallen angels suppress your living, free will and I grantee, you and that person are to be enemies for life. Which Cross is why the supreme Christ first of all surrendered his will, yes, exactly, although modeling would be a good, fun addition to your curriculum outside of the boundaries of your studies is all I’m saying, You know you’re beautiful enough, but are you Nadia as stunning hearted, for that is the primary thing you’re to admire about Tifny Ann, how heartily she is in all things spirit, compassion and human being, wow I understand Spirit's infatuation and I can't  wait to meet and as you suggest, work with her.”

                                  ...ALL THE SHIELDS OF MIGHTY MEN...
  
                                                           SCENE VIII

     "We found this on Lucky Tontellini, there's enough evidence there to bury the Chiselels and the Saurucilet forever, a falling out among thieves, exactly Coogan, exactly, if Tontellini and Saurucilet thought Papa Chiselel had a hit out how do you think they would have chosen to die? Right," churning Syefan's suspicions the more at several of the mob bosses wise guys meeting with strange deaths, so blessed assurance and odd, go figure, there was a human component. "Look Coogan, whoever lift this piece of art from Papa Chiselel was in deep, real deep, he's not taking any chances, he's instead cleaning house. So he's gone?" Spiraling into a range of thoughts at standing with his brothers Bradford and Nicholas at his side, the wind and roar of the helicopter unbending, did one person in particular come to mind. "Disappeared without a trace is more like it, his children, grands, great, everything gone, somebody really did a number on him, somebody really, really close to persuasive. So, what are you telling me?" Handling the questionable video back did Syefan have a good idea where it’d come from and who was the conspirator in all of this, if not Mike, it was her, it was Tiffany Ann, "It's safe to go home? You give us a week to tie up a few loose strings and you and yours can go home. How long still?" Asking at a certainty was Nicholas Edin to hear him correctly, a leaning into them ear of Bradford Ean "give us that week, two at the most, Mr Coogan, we'll get you all home. "That Sissy was the police commissioner and William Calvenal, they say, they've seen nothing like it, that the station was filled up of all kind of villains seeking protection, just this untellable falling out among lying murderers. Well why this sudden panic? I mean I’m glad, maybe we can get back to normal, but who's the fire, what’s the fire? I heard Nickie and Brad talking about how some Papa Chiselel and Tontiletti had packed up their remaining family and they'd disappeared without a trace. That Sissy and how Lucky Tontiletti two oldest sons had apparently committed suicide, even more mysterious the punks that attacked Miss Aggart turn on each other New Year's eve and they were also dead. To be honest." at softening his voice, his eyes at this strange admission, but what a miracle, just as unreal as these deadly troubles had been so real close and personal, "this all has Michael Day Harmon written all over them. Especially Sissy, that detailed video tape, leaving me to ask even more, what is happening? You will figure it Sye or is this that manner of looking a gifted horse in the mouth? A gifted horse Sissy indeed, one seeming of various colors, having these obtuse angles if you know what I mean, nothing make's sense. You’re shivering, I don’t know how any of this happen, but we know it wasn’t Mike, Mike's style, intent all, actually those hit's Sissy could have come from one of a million places. A lot of people had it out for Papa Chiselel, now if they really want to find out what happen they have to stand in line behind a lengthy list of usual suspects, including some inside Chiselels' own cartel, even, here, dipping with us, it's bread in our dinner plates. Excuse, the good thing Sissy is that we’re going home and not into some witness protection program for life, I guess that too is the miracle in all of this as well, hell he did it, assassinated, dead and buried, yet in only a few days, risen to fix that broken, restoring us, all."

             ...THY TWO BREAST ARE LIKE TWO YOUNG ROES THAT ARE TWINS...

                                                                 SCENE IX

     "So how did you do it?" Coming in behind Tiffany who was preparing coffee into filling the dishwasher, cutting that ear, those stunning golden, brown eyes back at an accusing Syefan Erin "how did you get to Papa, the Chiselels, and the Tontiletti's, huh? Three Tiffany Saurus of that's even your name, I seriously doubt it, of the most notorious gang families of the 20th century, how did you do it? I don't know what the hell you're talking about, was it the tape, that was it, wasn't it, but how did you plant it, how did you get that freaking close huh, Tip? Look" as one who wasn't backing down as expected, suspecting instead that she’s one of the most clever women he’s to meet, and thusly the most dangerous, deadly and damaging, seeing they could all be dead because of her double dealing. "Maybe you been in this hell hole, don't damn it, don't you, what is this?" Noticing instantly there was a horrible tension, even a brawl between them, a piercing finger like a sword all in her, his face off, with it, and Syefan leprous at her. "She's not telling us everything Nickie, she know a lot more than she's letting on, you know Mike was trying to tell me, are you trying to say I had something to do with Mike's death? Wait a minute, this doesn't make sense, yes Nickie it does, it makes all the sense in the world, I just can't figure how she did it. Right back I said, I need water to do your nails. How do you fit into all this deadly mess? What’s happening? Ask your roommate, she just did Sissy in three days what legal giants criminal and lawful enforcement been trying to do for decades. What is Sye talking about? He actually believe Tiffany is responsible for the Chiselel going down, Tip, this Tip? I know how it sound, but despite how ludicrous it sound, it's true. Sye," displaying herself careful did she perceive he'd taken his power stance, arms fold inward, eyes keen, positive, shaking his head. "Just what it is you think Tip is capable of? My god Sye I know she can seem mysterious at times but she is not a hit woman, that’s not what I'm saying, it's what you're insinuating, think about it? Alright, alright, I'll be outside, what the hell just happen back there, Brad? Don't ask me, I'm equally confused, three days Nickie, that’s all it took her, even if there's some truth to that Sye and God knows this is quite insane, quite, this mean these guys are off of, no Nickie, this mean that, that stunning, innocent young thing in there. That you've become so taken with, is one of the most dangerous women in this world, a Bella Mafia, that all of this could've even been a run signal for someone she's in bed with. A run signal, are we talking about the same person here. Tiffany Ann Saurus? If that's even her real name Nikie man, ok, ok Sye I see where this is going, when you say legal institutions that has failed does that include your own? What damn it, you think I'm on some type of guilt trip, that I'm envious? My god Nickie Mike could be dead because of her, hell all of us! Sye, please," trafficking this alarm right in between the both of them at preventing them from an edging, physical confrontation, easily a fight was brewing and nothing and no one, was worth it. "You're really frightening us, really, none of this Sye makes sense, I mean you're talking about Tip here, not some notorious mobster, even Bella as you say, please baby, please come back to me, to us, please, this is still our honeymoon, can’t we let this go for now, Nickie, huh?

                                  ...WHICH FEED AMONG THE LILIES...

                                                              SCENE X

     "All this crape the other night about me not knowing you, what was that about? What's wrong Nickie, not so sure about whether you love me or not, the devil or, or a saint? What in the devil is happening here? Didn't you hear your District Attorney brother?  He thinks I'm a hit woman," taking her hot cup into a seat at the kitchen table to get into her morning read, mocking everything Nicholas Edin believed and stood for, on like it's all nothing. "Perhaps my name is Little Moma! (Or Sye's Bela Mafia) he's imagining; you think this is some joke, while my brother seems to be losing his mind over matters he's never wrong about," yanking that paper, that manner of inflexibility from her down to the table as though she had some explaining to do, "that's Tiffany never? You were almost insane that night trying to convince me that I knew you worth a damn, what was that about, I mean are you just as surprised as all of us about the sudden turn of evil events or were you expecting this very thing, is that what you meant right before breakfast? Tiffany, you talk to me damn it! Should I raise my right hand, should I swear on a bible? My god Nicholas Edin Coogan! Perhaps your Sye is never wrong except this one time, this one time Nicholas, will you for once stop and think about the probability here, that I did in three days what legal giants good or evil couldn't do in three decades? Me! Twenty-three, year old Tiffany Ann Saurus fashion model, designer. So you had nothing to do with this?"  Piercing instant, coercive eyes at her additionally a witness that she’s to playfully raise her right hand to say "Tiffanyyyyy?" I had nothing to do with it, okay, okay, so, I did this one thing Mike instructed I do if something happen to him, these connections he call them, but I felt guilty, called it all off, didn't want blood on my hands. Then why didn't you just tell Sye that? Your brother, Syefan Erin Coogan, District Attorney need me to be faulty, to be the culprit, it's to throw off so many uncertainties where he, Sissy and his awkward heart is concern, His awkward heart, whoa, are, I don't understand, he need a wedge between us Nicholas, he can't even explain it, he just does, I know you can't see it, but it's there, always have been. What in the, what are you talking about, who Tiffany sound more ridiculous you or him? I'm going to my room, please, please just leave me alone, okay, if you can't see it Nicholas, you can't see it, okay, just leave me alone!"

                     ...UNTIL THE DAY BREAK AND THE SHADOWS FADE AWAY...

                                                                   SCENE XI

     “Don’t look at me like that, I tried to tell you, and in so many ways Sole so did she, I try not to imagine how terrified she was, how Sole so extremely close to a horrific death she was, the torture and torment aside but was she Sole also violated in ways no one want to imagine. I’m tired of Ronda treating me like I’m some kid,” displaying himself immensely disappointed that his sister Corronda simply refuse to see him, was the hospital waiting area pretty crowded. “I’m going to go and, and freshen up, call Kassel and I don’t know catch a nap or something, will you talk to her? I have Sole talked to her, that was the warning I was giving you at the airport that this talk didn’t go so well for either of us. Then let her know I’m not leaving without seeing her, that my life, it’s pending career will all be on hold until she see me, I’m not a freaking kid anymore,” contacting his brother at bringing tear glistening eyes directly to his, a rub of nearing nostril. “I know that Sole, I told her that, you did,” brushing a leaking nose like so, did tempted eyes ready themselves as well “you told her that, yes.  Look you’re right, you’ve been up all night, go to my place, get some sleep and I’ll call
you if things here change. his is all Sole going to pass you know this,” laying a comforting hand of reassurance to his shoulder was Soledad Maurice everything Desrek had earlier described to Corranda and more, no longer this snooty nose kid but an ingenious man. “I can’t ask you Ron what’s wrong with you because it’s so obvious, it’s like being deadly ill and refusing to medicate oneself with your loving family watching painfully, helplessly. All don’t be so damn text book, I told him not to come, so did mom and dad, he should’ve listen. You brag Desrek about how mature he is yet he comes off as a hard headed kid. We’ll this hard headed kid as you say told me to tell you and I quote he’s not going anywhere until you see him, that his career, his life is on hold until you do. You’re lying, he doesn’t understand Ron how it is you think you can trust me with this tragic episode and not him, and he’s pretty damn hurt because of it. You think you’re hiding the dark side of the world from him, protecting him maybe, Sole remain this close to the supreme Ronda because he is so familiar with that world, there’s something else, Sole is talking to me not only as a man in love, but a man Ron on the verge of marriage, marriage? I maybe off the beaten by Christ’s Cross path here but perhaps these are things he want to discuss with his big sister. I know Ron how hard this is not by experience but because you’ve allowed me a front-side view now if only you’re our baby brother is a man now,” sweeping moisture from both eyes at realizing she could no longer deny Soledad his responsibilities in these things despite how horrid they were. “So where is he, tell him of course I’ll see him, he went to my place for a little R and R but I’ll tell him, you’re doing the right thing, yes, I realize that Desrek,” that she’s to as well consider her ill treatment of Dexter Leon, even Tiffany Ann, that she was blaming everything and everybody but the true miscreants “thanks,” that Desrek Allum is to make his own get away, “sure Ron, any time.”


                      ...I WILL GET ME TO THE MOUNTAIN OF MYRRH...

                                                                SCENE XI

     “What’s this?” That after collecting all his belongings from Nicholas place was Bradford Ean saying his good-byes as it was here, they hugged each other confessing they were glad to get back to living again, that it felt really good all with Nicholas noticing a box of letters on his desk. "Ah Calvenal drop those off, said they collected them doing the investigation, all these letters? Yeah, some insufficient letters that's been piling up over the years. Some are from the theft at Syefan's place, old letters? Investigators!" As one reminding Nicholas into that leave had they seemingly got away scotch free but not at all blameless. "I got mine, some are yours, like I said some are Sye's, I better go," as one glancing into his watch was he running late for a noon appointment “yeah Brad" opening one of the letters, not noticing it's addresser at exhaling into a read, “see you later.” ‘Dear love, I can't begin to tell you how I've missed you and how I long to be with you, “what?” Puzzledly turning the letter to see it was instead addressed to his brother Syefan, did he breath a sigh of relief. Whoa!" Catching his heart was Nicholas Edin more than glad this wasn’t about him "that scared me," when as one suddenly realizing something very familiar about the handwriting at fanning a curious aware-ness down the parchment at realizing who'd endorsed the letter. ‘Love always Stef.’ "Stephanie?" Baffled still at thinking, wondering why would Stephanie be writing his brother a love letter? Frowning into this affirmation at backing into a seat, reading the letter likewise as this had to be a mistake, that the letter was perhaps a forgotten letter of his own, investigators mix up. ‘Dear love, I can't begin to tell you how I've missed you and how I long to be with you, I arrived in Australia only two days ago and your sweet kiss is still wet upon my lips, upon my yet aroused bosom and I'm going nuts without you.’ Did the fiery words began to fade into that silent distance at activating near to tear eyes evenly at Nicholas growing even more mystified into checking the addressee once again for clarity. Falling as one fainting into an awaiting seat at continuing his read that denial is to set in, it couldn't be, his own brother? That it was he that’d betrayed him, he that had an affair with his wife to be? "Nall!" Shaking into an amusement, a clear breath, thought at thinking again, the investors had crossed reference the letters somehow, perhaps this letter was actually addressed to him. "Oh god!" Displaying such a sickness deep within the pit of his belly at both startling and anguishing his heart at spinning him literally erupting into the nearest waste basket as he was the single one breaking the seal just now. Although it couldn’t be, rubbing his nose into a sniff at blinking nearing eyes did he feel that eruption in his stomach once more only this time he spilled himself horribly so. "This can't be," tearing Kleenexes out at wiping his mouth into the warm to cold tears tightening into his stretch toward the ceiling throat. "Calm down" as one cautiously managing and consoling himself as this had to be a mistake although the letter itself was evidence that it indeed could be so, that it indeed was so. From what Nicholas could tell the letter was old, dated three years prior and he knew it was a mistake that it had fallen in the lot with the rest. He would kill him, that's all he knew he would find him and kill him, scattering his blood and spirit. Thinning out his very soul to the four winds of evil forgetfulness as his foul betrayal had so punished his eternal existence. That the more Nicholas read the letter, the more he realized how deep and how long this thoughtless treachery. This obtrusive treason of both the woman he loved and the brother he trusted and would have gladly given his life for. Truly as one devastated into a manner of insanity, into a soundless breaking apart, out of menacing tears all glancing this blatant breach of faith. Soon the phone sat ringing, the answering machine talking and Nicholas Edin sat dying, indeed sat as one being pounded to death by the two people he most trusted in this world. "Leave me alone damn it!" Screaming, sobbing and throwing at a yet ringing phone obviously not wanting to speak to anyone, see anyone. Understandably right then he just wanted to die! Though it was Tiffany desiring to know if they were still on for that night, that with this manner of outrage digesting itself at twisting his heart, that stomach into knots, into pinning his arms over his head at crashing him to his knees all with that now unmasked letter feather tailing to the floor. Soon witness upon as one pulling the trash pale close was a distraught Nicholas laying there on the floor until the day turned to darkness and the darkness to an early morn.

                                AND TO THE HILL OF FRANKINCENSE

                                                            SCENE XII

“I told you Sye the last I saw him was when I cleared my things from his place yesterday,” displaying themselves fairly concern after Tiffany told them she'd been calling Nicholas all through the day and night and now the morning and he wasn't answering his pager, or his phone, that she got nothing. “He didn’t have any out of town dates he didn’t tell us about, did he? You know Nickie Sye, he would never leave without first informing us, plus he and Tiffany had a date planned, which the Nickie E. Coogan you know wouldn't miss that or stand her up?" Nickie, you in there?" Knocking, though just like the phone though they could hear him screaming at them, like, ;GO THE HELL AWAY! Something got a hold of him but what, when, even where, how confusing was it all? Nickie, what, please, let's talk about this, look, you're scaring us, Nicholas please, it's Tiffany,  you're frightening me, please open the door, tell us what’s, go away, damn it, just go away, I don't need any of you! Nickie this is Sye, I have a key, I'm coming, no, no, no, you, damn it, you can't" launching in as to block their access, that as a raging lunatic did a viral Nicholas Edin at first strike catch Syefan about his throat, slamming him into the wall, screaming how he should kill him. "What the hell is going on here?" Charging in, wrestling with them both, trying to break Nicholas incredible hold, his delirious ability to kill Syefan Erin where he stood, its violent wrestle. "You stay there damn it! I Want Him Out, out of my freaking house, out! "OUT! GET THE HELL OUT! What the hell has gotten into you, what’s this Nickie?" Fixing this viperous manner of brother, into the nearest wall, there was no figuring this, unless you're to figure the twilight zone, one minute they're lovers and the next vicious enemies. "You ask him, you ask that lying, cheating bastard! Damn it! He know, ask him about he and Stef, he and my fiance, ask him!" Crying and responding uncontrollably what manner of outlandish accusations were these, what madness bug had bitten him, ruin him? "What the hell is he talking about? I don't know" bending into his knees, grunting out of a massage of his throat, soon ducking and dodging at a quickly evaporating Nicholas Edin taking another charge, a swing at him again. "You damn, freaking liar, you are the one she was seeing, damn it Sye, damn it, it's all here," raising the crumbled letter to eye level at brawling and mangling with Bradford at moreover taking off again after Syefan Erin, if only to get one more grip of his neck, chock the truth, "I'm warning you, get him the hell out of my house, her too damn it! You calm the hell down, all of you get out! Look at me, Nickie look, at me damn it!" Sparring uselessly with that arm, getting to and tossing a chair instead, really tearing at his stunning place, even big brother Bradforn Ean had never seen Nicholas Edin so angry, lethal. Okay, okay, we're going to go, you calm the hell down before you blow a damn gasket, have an aneurysm, I don't, don't, need, need, any of you, damn it, any of you!"


           ...THOU ART FAIR MY LOVE, THERE IS NO SPOT IN THEE...

                                                   SCENE XIII

     "There you are, yes, here I am, and what's in here spelling so good, you're smelling it, you Hain dear tell me, ah, my favorite Chinese, my favorite restaurant, dinning home with my favorite girl, huh, huh?" Looking around for plates and such, though she wouldn't be around long, despite Collin Hain wanting to keep her, trying to keep her, she had collegiate responsibilities, actually they both had them, taking them both thousands of miles away from each-other. "What you want to drink? Are you using a delicious meal Andre to soften the blow, now would I do that? Finding the proper glasses out of reach, did his perfume reach, seem to arouse her, but that wasn't hard, they were pretty crazy about each other. 'I'm pretty sure, pretty lady, I asked first, come sit, tell me all, of it explain, this hurry. So explain Hain why my semester like your is beginning? You could always transfer, and so Hain, can you." Remembering she still left the bottle, could he get an entertaining look at her incredible, tempting figure, her petite self wore so well. "Are you looking at me, sneaking a peek, where's cork screw? Yes I'm looking at you, and look to the back of the draw, I like looking at you, you're exceptional, flattering not gonna do it, not fair you know I'm here supporting Soledad Plus you said Andre, your classes of study are more expert here, easily assessable, . I'm leaving, I'm going to Washington State, you knew that Hain when come, you may as well get used to the idea, get your heart ready all, here's your glass, look, let's move into the TV, area, great, I never thought you'd asked."     >>>"My god Brad, tell me something, anything but that ” easing into that seat, into a vexing stir of her cup at husband Bradford’s detailed portrait of Nicholas’ maniacal rupture and all out purpose to kill Syefan Erin, he and Stef betrayal of them all. “What Sissy must be thinking, heck, suffering, I remember Nickie Barb after he lost Stef, the day of their marriage, I thought he would die, thought he should be on suicide watch, you know Barb, like do something bad to himself. Look, this was far more than an affair, Sye was suppose to meet her in Australia, where he'd promised to marry her, raise a family, all that. Now that is crazy, none of what you're saying Brad sound real, none of it, I must be dreaming. Apparently Barb their affair was on and off for years, while she and Nickie were engaged and while he was dating Sissy, so while  making promises to Stef. My god, was he insane? I don't know Barb, but a plea of insanity is about the only thing that's gonna help both Sissy and Nickie understand this one, how else can he explain it? I just can't believe it, it's bad Barb, really bad, I know, I'm flabbergasted by it all and I'm just a by-stander, my god what was he thinking Barb, what happen to Syefan Erin, where is my brother? We don't even know where Nickie is, his office says he out of town, it's been weeks and weeks, then Barb, the god awful way he's treating Tip, it's like he blame her as well, that somehow this is all her fault. Brad, hey,  please baby, you got to calm down, I know you're right, I'm even thinking if only mom and dad were here, we don't fight Barb, not each other, it's just he refuse to talk to any of us, then Sye is nothing better. Look!" taking his cold plate as to warm it would she try and bring just the littlest normalcy back into their calm, trusting, even medicating surroundings.  "Let me warm your dinner and check on the boys, you let this go for now, it's going to work out, everything Barb was working out until this, it's crazy,  just crazy, yes as you dear love would tell me, lean not unto my own understanding, wait until they're each talking, until then pray for both their broken hearts, that they forgive, don't you mean Barb all our broken hearts, that we all forgive?

No comments:

Post a Comment